news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #1501
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm tired of seeing Notre Dame always playing on NBC every week. They haven't had a solid team in a real long time.
they have a contract with NBC you fucking retard
Old 10-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #1502
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The point is that NBC should give a more consistent team a contract, ya dense meathead. I'm sure there are plenty of other people that get tired of seeing that crappy team week in and week out.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #1503
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Notre Dame is still a huge draw because of its past. If they continue to suck and ratings fall, they won't be renewed. But im assuming the ratings are still good.

What do you care? there is college football all day long on like 10 different channels.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #1504
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Did Nebraska really come back last night? LOL. That Taylor Martinez ain't no joke!

Miami / Va Tech was a CLASSIC
Old 10-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #1505
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

He can run the option read well.

But I've never seen a whole team just get its life sucked out of them by a player like Bauserman does for the Bucks.

Even i knew it was done when miller got hurt.

It was pretty comical actually.

i have no reason to watch football this year, and no real reason to want the nba back, so i guess bring on college bball.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #1506
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

So basically, you're retaining the Most Disgruntled Fan of the Year award.

What's that uhhhh...

-looks at Join Date-

5 years and running
Old 10-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #1507
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Nah...during that time i got to mock you for the infamous bug game and knockin ur spankees out the playoffs.

those were good times. and watching lebron fail you like he failed us....that was fun too.

But you actually took it on the chin pretty bad this weekend..

Yanks, Seminoles and Canes all beaten down....

so i'll give it to you this week, bruh
Old 10-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #1508
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Oh lordy and how can i forget.......WORST OF ALL....your "g-men" getting embarassed on monday night by the hapless Assclowns. And you re-nigging on your bet.

probablly the funniest of all your trepiditions
Old 10-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #1509
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

When I dropped that ugly shitty brown box in my AV. LOL I remember that.

All of my favorite teams [Yanks, Giants, Heat] have won titles though in the last few years, so I can't be mad at any of the hate coming towards them from the peanut gallery.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 10-09-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #1510
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well none of those teams could beat my teams.

Especially that overrated fraud the 2002 Miami Hurricanes.

LOL at the Miami Heat.....we've already broached that subject though....mr. frontrunner.

"I swear i liked them since Seikaly!!!"
Old 10-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #1511
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Thunder Dan made me a Heat fan..

Old 10-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #1512
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

sparty should thank porkrod for 4 years of lameduck michigan teams.

thought we could get an early start on breaking this fraudulent streak sparty has but i guess we'll take care of it next year when our excellent recruiting class comes in.

the D again showed that its moving on from those poor spickrod years. the D gave us a chance to win up until "nard-dogg" threw that moronic pick 6. we'll be much better once we get rid of these big east shmucks from the last coaching regime.

"Narnald" needs to be benched. he is who he is. a scatback playing the QB position. we wont get back to where we're supposed to be with that kid under center. they need to just put gardner in and start developing for the future cuz denard isnt it. i really wish we could've kept forcier.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #1513
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wisconsin has won all their games by at least 30 or more points. They are straight killing em.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #1514
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I watched a Brady Hoke interview.....LOL @ Michigan.....again. The guys retarded. Once mattisons overrated ass leaves(you had success in Baltimore? real tough with Ray Lewis, terrell Suggs and Ed Reed in their veteran primes), there set back again.

scUM has benefitted for a third year in a row from a disgustingly week early schedule and are being exposed again.

I myself don't see that much improvement in the defense. MSU ran all over them and hasn't been able to run on anyone else decent. ND and OSU shut down their run game. Made it almost non existant.

Gardner? He's definitely not as quick or dangerous as Denard with his feet. I have no idea what kind of thrower he can develope into.

But if you sit Robinson and play Gardner, you wont win another game.

scUM should be happy they have Denard. He IS michiggan football last year and this year.

the one and ONLY reason for any of their successes
Old 10-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #1515
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

good for MSU beating stankrods historically bad michigan teams. it comes to an end next year when we get our top ranked horses in.

wasnt expecting much out of this batch of players anyway.

the D is definitely better under mattison. only 7 points in the first half and 14 in the second. a chance to tie and win if not for denard's dumbass throw.

they get blown out of east lansing under greg robinson.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 10-15-2011 at 07:44 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote