news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #1651
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe teams like Boise St. will actually start to get a fair chance at the championship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #1652
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Maybe teams like Boise St. will actually start to get a fair chance at the championship.
With only a 4 team playoffs setup, not a chance.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:02 PM   #1653
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

just a few things i like to see happen with NCAA football:

-no automatic bids for the ACC and big east

hell, i think these conferences, along with all the other conferences besides the big 4(big10, pac12, big?, and SEC) should be demoted to D2 while taking the good teams( boise st, TCU, miami, WVU etc) and putting them in one of the big 4. there are too many conferences and way too many teams in D1 and they dont play each other enough which make it impossible to determine who the most deserving team is.

but thats just wishful thinking. i dont think not giving autobids to those pathetic conferences is too much to ask though.

-do away with preseason rankings

a team should not be ranked for the current season based on what they did last year. thats just stupid. they should wait a few weaks before ranking. teams that have a great year in the current year end up having to make up too much ground for a chance at a title because of a preseason ranking based on last year's output.

-no more D2 opponents

the "pitter-padder" of scheduling D2 schools needs to come to an end. all D1 teams must schedule D1 opponents. you'll see a whole lot less undefeated season if that happens but you'll get a whole lot more compelling matchups throughout the season as it will force more D1 inter-coference play.

just my bronze lincolns
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #1654
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
This is what happens when Diddy's son comes to play for your team...

You start using Cal's colors?
Old 07-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #1655
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

The NCAA has hit Penn State with a $60 million sanction, a four-year football postseason ban and a vacation of all wins dating to 1998, the organization announced Monday morning in a news release. ...

Penn State must also reduce 10 initial and 20 total scholarships each year for a four-year period, the release said.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ns-dating-1998
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #1656
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Worst than the Death Penalty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
vacation of all wins dating to 1998, the organization announced Monday morning in a news release. ...
so much for Paterno's legacy....got his statue removed & went from being winningest coach in Division I football history to the 8th-winningest

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8191223
Old 07-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #1657
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

those who actually had something to do with what happened received their due punishments. penn state, with the help of authorities, have completely cleaned house and are starting over and the NCAA has no jurisdiction to bring down sanctions as this has nothing to do with unfair competition. they're not the police.

the only thing the NCAA is doing here is covering their own ass in a knee jerk reaction to people letting emotions get the best of them.

joepa was fired and if he were alive he would be completely disrobed and alienated from the program. sandusky will rot in jail. those on staff during joepa's tenure are all gone. penn state university did everything it was supposed to do to remove the threats to child safety from their campus and justice was served. the only people being punished now are those who had nothing to do with what happened. the NCAA should've stayed the hell out of it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 07-24-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:52 PM   #1658
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Former Illini player sentenced to 90 years for rape

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-...56--ncaaf.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #1659
netscape check two
N.I.

-Missouri head coach too distracted by two blondes exercising during practice and tells them to leave

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...78--ncaaf.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #1660
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ray Ray kicked off the U [but may return]
Greg Reid kicked off FSU
Sammy Watkins 2 game suspension

Fuck is up with these ACC niggaz

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #1661
THE W
ISRAELITE

honey badger kicked off LSU team for "disciplinary reasons".

what the hell did he do?
Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #1662
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

they should have kicked him off the team for that hair

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:45 PM   #1663
netscape check two
N.I.

Some more players with a third grade education:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-04-2012, 04:04 AM   #1664
netscape check two
N.I.

Oklahoma St. won 84-0?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 04:23 AM   #1665
netscape check two
N.I.

Kansas St. 52
Miami Hurricanes 13

LA Monroe 34
Arkansas 31

Arizona 59
Oklahoma St. 38

Quote:
Quote: