news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #1771
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Auburn over Florida St

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #1772
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's with you, and all the hate for Florida State?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #1773
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What's with all the love for Florida St. ? lol And Auburn is a good team.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #1774
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am just sayin' you think they are going to lose every game.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:21 AM   #1775
hectis
Vic

So who do you have winning in the BCS bowls games?

Rose Bowl: Stanford vs Michigan State

Fiesta Bowl: UCF vs Baylor

Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma vs Alabama

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs Ohio State

BCS Natianol Chanpionship: Florida State vs Auburn

My pics are Michigan State, UCF, Alabama, Ohio State and Florida State.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:46 PM   #1776
netscape check two
N.I.

Dr. Saturday's college football awards:

***OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Jordan Lynch, QB Northern Illinois

It’s hard to ignore Lynch’s incredible numbers. He threw for 2,676 yards, 23 touchdowns and just seven interceptions. He also rushed for 1,881 yards, which included two (TWO!) 300-yard rushing games. He’s the nation’s second-leading rusher and his rushing numbers – just rushing numbers – are better than the numbers of former Alabama running back Mark Ingram when he won the Heisman in 2009.

**EFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Michael Sam, DE, Missouri

Sam was named the SEC Defensive Player of the Year, the first defensive player of the year for the Tigers since 1981. He led the SEC in sacks with 10.5 and had 18 tackles for loss. He was part of an energized defense that helped lead Missouri to the SEC title game. Sam is what everyone expected South Carolina’s Jadeveon Clowney to be this season.

***COACH OF THE YEAR
David Cutcliffe, Duke

Cutcliffe has made Duke a power in the ACC. Never thought I would ever write that sentence, but the turnaround Cutcliffe has orchestrated at Duke is nothing short of remarkable. The Blue Devils had their first 10-win season and their first division title. And while they were outmatched in the ACC title game, they still gave Florida State a test for a half. Duke is a fantastic success story this season.

***BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT
Oregon

For the second consecutive season, Oregon was on the cusp of playing for a national title and stumbled. Heck, the Ducks were picked to win the Pac-12 and couldn’t even accomplish that. The team looked so disinterested in the latter quarter of the season that they blew a chance to go to the Rose Bowl with a loss to Arizona and found itself left out of the BCS altogether for the first time since 2008.

***FIRING NOBODY NOTICED
Watson: Don Treadwell, Miami (OH)

When Miami (OH) fired Treadwell on Oct. 6, the Redhawks had just lost to Central Michigan and were 0-5. The Redhawks finished the season 0-12, one of only two teams in the country to finish winless this season (Georgia State). Sadly, that 21-9 loss to Central Michigan was actually one of the closer results for Miami (OH) this season. It’s amazing to think this team won 10 games and a Mid-American Conference title in 2010.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2013, 06:05 AM   #1777
hectis
Vic

Am happy Jameis Winston won the Heisman.

Old 12-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #1778
netscape check two
N.I.

Jordan Lynch had a great season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #1779
netscape check two
N.I.

Anybody wager on today's bowl games?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #1780
netscape check two
N.I.

- Saturday’s New Mexico Bowl was either the greatest comeback or the greatest collapse of the early bowl season.

Colorado State scored 18 points in the final 2 minutes and 50 seconds to beat Washington State 48-45.

While the point margin and time it took for the comeback were impressive, it was nothing compared to how it all went down. The Rams scored, then forced a fumble on Washington State’s next possession, scored, had a two-point conversion on a Statue of Liberty play, recovered a fumbled kickoff and then kicked the game-winning field goal.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-03-2014, 02:22 AM   #1781
hectis
Vic

I did not expect Oklahoma to win today.

Old 01-03-2014, 03:21 AM   #1782
netscape check two
N.I.

How come?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-03-2014, 03:27 AM   #1783
hectis
Vic

Because Alabama was the better team the whole year.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:18 AM   #1784
hectis
Vic

James Weniston had the best freshman year ever in the history of college football.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:20 AM   #1785
netscape check two
N.I.

on the field or off? That looked rigged.

Quote:
Quote: