news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #196
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiKaL View Post
2 losses.

They lost to USC and Michigan.

Its not like they got beat by some unranked teams here.
They are in the Sugar Bowl against LSU. Do you think LSU's losses came against top quality teams like USC and Mich?

They did underacheive though.
ND wins= GT, PSU, UCLA, Standford, Army, Navy, Air force, UNC, Prudue and MSU with
ND losses= #11 (at the time) Meeechigan and #3 USC

LSU wins=UL-LA, Arizona, Tulane, MSU, Ketucky, FS, Tenn, Bama, Miss and Ark
LSU losses= #3( at the time) Auburn and BCS championship game #2 UF

LSU winners of 6 straight going against a team that got picked apart in there last loss..............................

and this is a home game in the Superdome??????????????

LSU to cruise in that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:01 PM   #197
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam View Post
are you crazy? You really wanted to see USC in the championship AGAIN? I kno you're mad that Michigan didn't go, but believe me, wayyy more people will wanna watch now, they already saw Mich-Ohio State.

And I think everyone is in for a rude awakening if they think this will be a blowout, Troy Smith has never seen a safety half as good as Reggie Nelson
its really an entertainment thing for me. i already knew michigan was gonna be out so then all i wanted was an entertaining game.

yeah i would've loved to see my team play for it all and USC is a lot more fun to watch than florida. florida did a good job to get where they're at but they're boring to watch.

i think this will be a homer's matchup.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #198
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like they said on ESPN, since last year, Notre Dame has played about three solid teams, and they got killed in all three of those games. The three losses totaled about a 60 point defecit. lol They are definitely overrated. And they wouldn't be playing in the Sugar Bowl this season, even if wasn't for their popularity and money making appeal.

I don't really know all the teams Boise State has played this year, but shouldn't an undefeated team get a shot at the championship? What if Ohio State loses in their Bowl game, and Boise State wins in theirs? They would be the only undefeated team this season.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:25 PM   #199
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

^boise state is gonna get murdered son
Old 12-05-2006, 12:36 AM   #200
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

notre dame should not have made it to any bcs game thats bull shit there are way better teams who should have made it lsu is going to kill them by 30. the gators are going to upset ohio state

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #201
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Big deal.. UF goes just to get owned by OSU... Chris Leak is so fucking garbage I can't believe he's playing for a Nat'l Title. And Tebo... man he just runs the ball on sneaks. Defense is nice though. IF anything, OSU will take time cracking it. But they will. OSU wins 45-13.

Oh... you know... I got love for UF and all... but it's true, it's true.

How bout them Noles?
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:45 PM   #202
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Boise State SHOULD play for the Nat'l Title, hey, they ain't lose. But they probably will get murdered.. well maybe lose not murdered like 45-13 or some shit.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:24 PM   #203
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Boise State SHOULD play for the Nat'l Title, hey, they ain't lose. But they probably will get murdered.. well maybe lose not murdered like 45-13 or some shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Big deal.. UF goes just to get owned by OSU... Chris Leak is so fucking garbage I can't believe he's playing for a Nat'l Title. And Tebo... man he just runs the ball on sneaks. Defense is nice though. IF anything, OSU will take time cracking it. But they will. OSU wins 45-13.

Oh... you know... I got love for UF and all... but it's true, it's true.

How bout them Noles?
OSU over Florida 45-13
OSU over BSU 45-13

Damn you think Florida is that bad or BSU is that good????? You got change one of those scores

Quote:

Old 12-07-2006, 02:25 PM   #204
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

u just mad that Florida state sucks ass this year

Florida 28
Ohio St 24
Old 12-07-2006, 02:39 PM   #205
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They should have a 'playoff' game between Florida and Boise State, and then when Boise State wins, they could go on to the National Championship, and defeat Ohio State.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:43 PM   #206
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Who will win the Heisman??
Old 12-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #207
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

troy got the heisman rapped up. would've have won it even if brady quinn didnt get slapped by USC.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 05:27 PM   #208
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

Boise State is always overrated. For a while I like everyone who thinks that teams like TCU and BSU and Fresno State can compete with the big boys, but than I saw the light. As soon as any decent team steps up to them, they get put in there place. Sure yeah teams like BSU and TCU have won bowl games, but just look at the whole bowl system, if the Non-BCS team plays a BCS team in a bowl is usually like the #5 Big10 team against the #1 MWC team, so it's rarely a top team in a BCS conference against a top team in a non-BCS conference. It's not entirely the small schools fauly, Fresno State's and Boise State's have a hell of a time schedleing because the Flordia's and Ohio State's of the world view a matchup with them as lose-lose. But every once in a while the matchup we all want to see happens, this year Boise State tries to show the nation that they Belong at the Top when they take on OU. I haven't watched Boise State at all this year, but i predicted that they would be be undefeated because of there easy schedule, with Florida's or Ohio State's schedule they would have lat least 2 losses. But anyways to my point, as a HUGE Georgia Bulldogs fans I was kind of nervous with last years opener, Boise State. But the dawgs rolled on them and won by like 35 points. The dogs proved there imprefections in the Sugar Bowl as a team that is truely underrated, West Virginia, started the game off with a 28-0 run. Basically my point is teams like TCU, UTAH, Boise State, put them in the SEC or Big10 and they are a 2 or 3 loss team at best, put them in the ACC or BigEast and they still are a 2 loss team. If Oklahoma losses to Boise State next year, than by all means if Boise runs the table next year, let them play for the National Championship. Like George Mason showed in the March Madness tourney, a Cinderella can only dance so much.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:14 PM   #209
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

oh---io

Quote:

Old 12-21-2006, 11:31 PM   #210
whoa115

whoa115 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
They should have a 'playoff' game between Florida and Boise State, and then when Boise State wins, they could go on to the National Championship, and defeat Ohio State.
what conference is boise state in? o yea the WAC anyone decent in that conference? and Flordia's in the SEC, the best conference in college football
whoa115 is offline   Reply With Quote