news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-03-2007, 03:49 PM   #331
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bottom line is, there is no logic to this system whatsoever. The only thing it does is put the top teams in the game. Unlike in the old days when two undefeated teams might not even play eachother...Think 94...Penn St. and Nebraska among others.

It works if both teams are undefeated or there is a clear cut 1 and 2, but that is never usually the case. All the BCS did was correct an even more flawed previous system, yet it is still flawed.

11th chamber....so your a spartan? I'm hoping you hate michigan as much as i do. Dantonio was a great hire for msu. I kno he hates michigan too.
So, according to Mike "0-4 against Ohio State" Hart, if Michigan is Michigan States older brother, does that make Ohio State Michigan's daddy????
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #332
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they should take the 4 bcs bowl games have the winner of those games play each other then have the winner of those games play for the title and they can even keep all those other bowl games if they want
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:07 AM   #333
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the system is broken and the people who made it know its broken. they dont care, its there so that the people who are caking off of it can continue to rake doe.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:09 AM   #334
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
they should take the 4 bcs bowl games have the winner of those games play each other then have the winner of those games play for the title and they can even keep all those other bowl games if they want
Right....it makes so much sense, but there is too much greed inolved, although I think they would make even more more, and get more viewers for these other Bowls.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:16 AM   #335
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

FSU vs Kentucky!!! Hahaha bitches!! Talk about a great fucking game. Bobby always pulls the trick out his sleeve in Bowl Games, this one will be a good one I garuntee ya'll it. Big ups to F.A.U. Florida Atlantic going to their first bowl game. Shouts to ALL the Florida teams because I think most have bowl games this year. I think Florida CRUSHES Michigan.. Mike Hart bring your Hard Helmet. Only game I really ain't feeling is USC vs. Illinois.. Hawaii should be playing for the Nat'l Title. Their game vs. Georgia will be nice though. USF vs. Oregon is interesting.. wonder who's getting points.. I definitly like USF in that one. Tough luck for the U! Weird not seeing them in a Bowl game.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #336
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I think most of these bowl games suck. Oustside of the National Championship. ALthought the Florida/ Michigan game could be interesting. Michigan has alot to prove, especially Hart. As a buckeye, I dont know who im going to root for in that one.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:41 AM   #337
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Rich Rodriguez accepts Michigan offer to become head coach.

Guess he just couldnt show his face around here after that Pitt collapse of unbeleivable proprtions!

What a coward!! Leave the school where HE PLAYED FOOTBALL!
The school were he said was HIS DREAM JOB!
Oh, and he did it, right when the program was on the verge of being a true national power.
Rich Rodriguez has just sent a clear message that WVU is merely a stepping stone, not a national power. Thanks coach. We will recover from your betrayal. (someday)

WHAT A DICKHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:28 AM   #338
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

I feel ya, but I welcome him to Michigan. I think he will do better then Carr.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:45 PM   #339
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

We will see how good rodriguez is. He didnt start dominating the big east until Miami and VT left. Alot more competition and defense in the big ten. It will be a shame personally for him to turn Michigan into an option read school...but if he gets Pryor somehow, it would be a good start.
That aside, he really turned his back on his own people. He better do WVU a courtesy and schedule a non conference game with them.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:33 PM   #340
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we'll probably have 4 or 5 loss season this year. hopefully one of those losses isnt to michigan STANK.

patience is a virtue.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:36 PM   #341
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ya'll need to show a little respect to the fucking OWLS!!!

HOO HOOOO HOOOOO
Old 12-24-2007, 03:17 PM   #342
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Temple? Rice? ????
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #343
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lmfao, faggot.

Oh and fuck ECU, I was giving 11 1/2 last night I thought Boise St was a solid LOCK pick.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:25 PM   #344
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
FSU vs Kentucky!!! Hahaha bitches!! Talk about a great fucking game. Bobby always pulls the trick out his sleeve in Bowl Games, this one will be a good one I garuntee ya'll it. Big ups to F.A.U. Florida Atlantic going to their first bowl game. Shouts to ALL the Florida teams because I think most have bowl games this year. I think Florida CRUSHES Michigan.. Mike Hart bring your Hard Helmet. Only game I really ain't feeling is USC vs. Illinois.. Hawaii should be playing for the Nat'l Title. Their game vs. Georgia will be nice though. USF vs. Oregon is interesting.. wonder who's getting points.. I definitly like USF in that one. Tough luck for the U! Weird not seeing them in a Bowl game.
ALot of people are sleeping on Illinois but they have a very good team, and they will be a force in the Big Ten in the yeears to come. I wouldn't be surprised if they upset an overconfident USC team.

Bowden better have more than a few tricks up his sleeves for that game. Maybe he should get some advice from the 35 players on his team who were cheating cuz thats the only way they beat Kentucky.

The U is always an uup and down program it seems...they great for 5 years, than they fall of the face of college football, than come back.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #345
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope no one was surprised about what happen to hawaii to be honest this would have happened to them vs a lot of good teams if they would have played them
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote