news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-23-2008, 05:14 PM   #526
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Wisconsin was terrible this year. Absolutely terrible.

Michigan State is a while away tho....I kno im spoiled with the talent Ohio State gets, but defensively they just aren't even close. Javon Ringer must be great because he carries that team.
Dantonio is a good coach tho, and maybe they start gettin some of the recruits that Michigan gets from other places.

Michigan was an absolute joke this year. It wasn't even competitive. Even when they got that early turnover it was like...laughable.
Ohio State really didnt play great, just okay, and we blew them out.

I dont see them getting good overnight either.

Dick Rod was a bad hire for them.
Old 11-23-2008, 05:55 PM   #527
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Dantonio is a good coach tho, and maybe they start gettin some of the recruits that Michigan gets from other places.
This is whats key.

All the good recruits either goto Michigan, or move south to Ohio State n shit
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:58 PM   #528
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

texas tech knocked down to #7 in computer poll.

dont agree with it. their one loss was against the #5 team in the country while florida and USC have losses to unranked teams. they're punishing/rewarding teams for what time in the season they lose. they should be #4.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:35 AM   #529
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

crazy to think that one conference has a legitimate argument for holding the 2,3, and 4 spots this late in the season. Those outta-conference games the SEC is playing should be counting against them.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #530
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yo Watch A&M whoop Texas.

I'ma laugh when Oregon State lose to Oregon..
But USC loses to Notre Dame ahaha..

Gators always been soft ass bitches though. They stopped their rivalry with the Canes for no reason..other than being owned too much...in '87 after like 40 or so years of always playing.

Bobby and the Noles are going to get a big win this weekend, this game is going to be crazy...Noles been getting whooped...this defense can hold the Gators like Miami did, but our offense can put up the points they couldn't. Hope they put this game on at night.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #531
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Gators always been soft ass bitches though. They stopped their rivalry with the Canes for no reason..other than being owned too much...in '87 after like 40 or so years of always playing.

Bobby and the Noles are going to get a big win this weekend, this game is going to be crazy...Noles been getting whooped...this defense can hold the Gators like Miami did, but our offense can put up the points they couldn't. Hope they put this game on at night.
you do realize they lost to muthafuckin BAYLOR by a good 28 points right? A&M ain't doin shit this year. OU's in-state rivalry w/ OSU is just as big though and that's still anyone's game.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #532
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, Texas aint losing to Tech.

No chance in hell USC is losing to Notre Dame. I'd like to see it, but no way.

Oklahoma could lose to Oklahoma State.

The BCS kinda got it right in terms of rankings. But Tech did get screwed. But getting beat that badly does count.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #533
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How much longer will that fat ass coach be at Notre Dame... I thought he said that they would never lose to USC when he took over. Record against USC since then, 0 wins and 3 losses, going on four. lol They are going to suck as long as that scrub coach is there.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:31 PM   #534
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:

yea none of that is going to happen

A&M is pathetic. Texas wins by atleast 35-40 pts

OSU will take out Oregon

USC will rape ND

Lol at yer Florida/Miami comment. Miami is average at best, Florida is imo in the Top 2 best in the country

Florida State is trash. They been overrated all fuckin year, I was so sick of seeing them in the Top 25.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:00 PM   #535
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

man i hope oregon state loses so usc can go to the rose bowl and fuck penn state up. They still shouldn't have beaten ohio state so i wanna watch them get whitewashed
Old 11-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #536
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea Florida State, like Notre Dame is in the top ten on name alone.

Whats pathetic is the Big East and the ACC get automatic BCS berths so the Orange Bowl is going to be absolutely terrible this year.

Those conferences do not deserve automatic bids. MAYBE the acc does , but outside of Miami, who is really a perenniel contender??? Even Miami has fallen off.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #537
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
man i hope oregon state loses so usc can go to the rose bowl and fuck penn state up. They still shouldn't have beaten ohio state so i wanna watch them get whitewashed
fuck USC, i'll be rooting for JoePa all day. I usually pull for the Big Ten in the bowls, except for michigan
Old 11-24-2008, 04:12 PM   #538
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

USC doesnt need to go another rose bowl and destroy another big ten opponent. i actually hope oregon st. wins out so they can go face a team from the big 12 or SEC.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:22 PM   #539
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Penn State would beat USC.

Isn't this the first time in a while that Miami has been half way decent?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:28 PM   #540
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Penn State would beat USC.
no way in hell that would happen. ohio state held penn state to only 13 points. what do u think usc, the number 1 defense in the ncaa, would do?

and nicky i would go root for big ten normally too but since they beat OSU i want to see them get fucked up.(and cuz i like usc)