news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #856
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
tressel def. sucks as a coach. i cant stand his ass. he doesnt know how to use pryor.. he needs to call mack brown and ask him for all the plays he used when vince young was there lol
couldn't he just study the film They probably ran a total of like 16 plays, including the "VY do something fuckin miraculous 1 through 10" haha. Those same plays don't work in the pros very often and the jury is still out on how his pro career will end up but Vince is one of the greatest college QBs to ever lace 'em up.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #857
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Pryor is only a sophomore and Young didnt start playing til he was what??? a redshirt Juniior.

They expect too much out of pryor...im guilty of this.

But i think the fact that they are trying to make him a pocket passer is a mistake. Cuz when he just makes one or maybe two reads, then takes off, thats what
makes us very good.

Until Pryor figures that out, Ohio State wont beat elite teams.

But Texas aint elite to me. They are the same team from last year.

I dujnno...to me its Florida or Bama
Old 11-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #858
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
Those same plays don't work in the pros very often and the jury is still out on how his pro career will end up but Vince is one of the greatest college QBs to ever lace 'em up.
i think he'll have a good nfl career. he was the offensive rookie of the year and they went to the playoffs. the only reason he got benched because of that shit goin on where nobody could find him for a couple days and shit. and you see as soon as they started him again they one their first game.(even tho johnson balled that game but still)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

But i think the fact that they are trying to make him a pocket passer is a mistake. Cuz when he just makes one or maybe two reads, then takes off, thats what
makes us very good.
just like they had vince young do. make a couple reads, and bounce. tressel aint never had a qb like that and hes so conservative already. hes not using pryor right. i did like what i saw against new mexico state and minnesota the week before where they were doing more PA and using him better. the question is if tressel is gonna be too scared to play like that against good teams.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #859
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Pryor is only a sophomore
True, but he has literally shown NO improvement at all from when he first started his first game.

And yea I agree with you that forcing him into being a pocket passer would be a mistake. He'll be ruined and we'll forget his name withen 3 years

I want to think he has a good future, but repeateatly ending games with shit like 10-18 with 125 yrds against average schools jus doesnt cut it
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #860
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

but we shouldnt expect him to be a great passer.

Part of it is Pryors own fault because he wants to become a passer because he wants to be an NFL QB.

I dont kno if thats possible. He just doesnt look like he gets it yet. Maybe they are throwing too much at him.

Regardless, he would be wise to not try to force the passing and have his running ability set up his passing instead of vice versa

Because no doubt about it he is phenomonal when he runs the football. I thought we would see a ton of that this year plus our great defense.

Really, if he focuses on running, then we beat USC and never lose to Purdue, but hey, thats life.

This week at PSU will be a great test.

Tressel usually doesnt play conservative against good teams, even sometimes when he should so i expect him to open it up more.

The improvements i've seen with Pryor this year he is running the option better the last few games, he has thrown the deep ball a little better.

He just needs to stop turning it over and making bad decisions. This is were i think one or two reads and then run would benefit him and the team.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:37 PM   #861
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i heard niggas at OSU be callin pryor radio lol
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #862
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For 2011, Boise St. has now offered to play any college football team at the opposing team's home stadium, and so far hasn't gotten any replies.

"Maybe Florida and Texas don’t need a game with Boise (they can ride non-conference cupcakes to the title game). A middle of the pack Big Ten or Big 12 team certainly does though. Boise’s program is more famous than all of them – the Broncos are on true national television seven times this season alone."

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...yhoo&type=lgns

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #863
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i want boise to go undefeated so they'll get a game against a perennial college power in a bowl and get crushed.

EDIT: so basically michigan isnt any better this year than they were last year. a sad state of affairs.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 11-07-2009 at 02:18 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #864
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

At Michigan its not even all about the offensive system or QB.

They have nothing.

No defense, no running backs, no wideouts....

They fell off hard. i dont kno why.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #865
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Boise St. would beat Michigan 49-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #866
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so much for oregon's NC run. they blow it against stanford.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #867
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

ah the buckeyes. if only Pryor would run more and be more careful with the ball, we could be undefeated.

That defense is NASTY. Totally dominated that game.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #868
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
so much for oregon's NC run. they blow it against stanford.
Oregon always fades down the stretch...This is nothing new. It will be surprising if they do hang on and win the PAC outright though. They've done that once in the last decade.
Compulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:34 AM   #869
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
At Michigan its not even all about the offensive system or QB.

They have nothing.

No defense, no running backs, no wideouts....

They fell off hard. i dont kno why.
Kind of like Nebraska, but they fired a coach who went 10-3 and hired and idiot so that one was easier to figure out.
Compulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #870
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

florida better live up to their end of the deal and win out. They're lookin like shit right now. I don't want to hear any excuses when we win it all about "if yall had played florida......."

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote