news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #901
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

nah, goin with wvu at home and noel devine
Old 11-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #902
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Fuck Pitt!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #903
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i dont kno...it might be fuck me
Old 11-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #904
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gus mustakis mother fuckers
Old 11-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #905
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

oooooooooh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooowww yeeeeeeeees
Old 11-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #906
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I know this hurts for you Art, and I just wanna say..........................................

Fuck you Art, and fuck your Shittsburgh Panthers! Hope that makes it feel just a little bit worse.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #907
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only thing that makes me feel better is that even though pitt lost the game, they are still winners because tonight they are leaving west virginia.

but seriously, that was an awful game. pitt didn't deserve to be that close. i swear both coaches were playing to lose that game.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #908
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

pitt's qb is awful. that running back is good tho.

aactually, the fact that they played decent defense should only help them against cincy but i think cincy will blow them out
Old 11-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #909
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

toochski, he was awful the 2 previous seasons. we could not figure out why wanstadt kept sticking with him. this season he has played great. last night he went back to his old self
Old 11-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #910
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Pitt will finish 3rd in the Big East after Cinci stomps that ass next week.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #911
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

in a way, i'd like to see that happen. i'd like to see the big east get the best bowl game possible. it would be good for the conference, but of course i'd like to see pitt go to a bcs game.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #912
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Yeah. Hopefully the Bearcats will take care of business like the Mountaineers do in BCS games, and show everyone the Big East is strong.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #913
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Notre Dame finally fired that fat ass. How many millions do they still owe him? lol That was really stupid of them to sign him for that long of a contract.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #914
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

urban meyer will be in Notre Dame after he faces the impossibility of Tebow leaving
Old 11-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #915
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

urban meyer doesn't want that job. they will hire brian kelly