news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #1081
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

And its really pointless to go the injury route because thats like saying, Texas beating Oklahoma and winning the Big 12 is tainted because of all the injuries Oklahoma had this year.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #1082
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

did you watch the game?

mcCoy went down before that frist drive was over and they had to try and finish it with he backup. after a botched shovel pass and two legit scoring drives, the tide didnt score again until they were able to force a fumbe on texas' 5 yardline and punch it in late in the 4th. they got another score in garbage time after a crappy throw from gilbert. this after the backup started exposing bama's secondary and got the game within 3.

hardly a situation where they dominated this team. they made a few plays when they needed to and escaped, against a crippled offense(texas D played their ass off).

but hey, if there's no shame in your game and you want to celebrate a cheap win, go for it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 01-08-2010 at 12:26 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #1083
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
And its really pointless to go the injury route because thats like saying, Texas beating Oklahoma and winning the Big 12 is tainted because of all the injuries Oklahoma had this year.
well, what goes around comes around i guess. however, this only supports my argument that bama played a lame duck without McCoy in the game.

BTW: its not like texas wasnt able to beat a fully healthy sooners team with the greatest offense ever last season.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 01-08-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #1084
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post

but hey, if there's no shame in your game and you want to celebrate a cheap win, go for it.
So what then, they're supposed to look all gloomy and shit after the win?

Sorry the game didnt go your way Wade. Get over it

Good story regarding last nite with Colt

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...yhoo&type=lgns
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #1085
THE W
ISRAELITE

actually the game kinda did go my way because the team i said would win it won. im just not fond of the circumstances in which it happened.

if texas doesnt go for the 2 point conversion and they force bama to kick a fieldgoal after that fumble i get my 27-20 score too.

Last edited by THE W; 01-08-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #1086
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Alabama has a good chance of repeating next year

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #1087
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
actually the game kinda did go my way because the team i said would win it won. im just not fond of the circumstances in which it happened.

if texas doesnt go for the 2 point conversion and they force bama to kick a fieldgoal after that fumble i get my 27-20 score too.
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #1088
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
did you watch the game?

mcCoy went down before that frist drive was over and they had to try and finish it with he backup. after a botched shovel pass and two legit scoring drives, the tide didnt score again until they were able to force a fumbe on texas' 5 yardline and punch it in late in the 4th. they got another score in garbage time after a crappy throw from gilbert. this after the backup started exposing bama's secondary and got the game within 3.

hardly a situation where they dominated this team. they made a few plays when they needed to and escaped, against a crippled offense(texas D played their ass off).

Dude they ran all over them and they basically laid down the whole second half until they almost let it go and they got serious again.

If they keep their foot on the gas pedal they win by 40.

They played so conservative after that big lead
Old 01-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #1089
THE W
ISRAELITE

they ran the football the entire game. McElroy spent most of the game on his back and the passing game was non-existant the whole game(talk about one dimensional..) so texas adjusted in the second half and played the run.

ingram and richardson werent taken out in the second half so i dont see how they let their foot off the gas.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #1090
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ole Miss is bout to be my fav Team

they voted to change their mascot and chose Admiral Ackbar

"its a trap!!"
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:03 AM   #1091
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL^ Really?

Spring Football starting soon. Jimbo Fisher has started the "Take Doak Back" campaign...yes...we takin it back from the Gators that is.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #1092
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I can now see why people are happy Mike Leach is gone at Texas Tech

watch him go apeshit during the second video

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...sp?CID=1062198
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #1093
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Oregon should try to get some players that aren't convicts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:07 AM   #1094
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Pac 16..?

Boise State to the Mountain West...?

Really..? No one..?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 AM   #1095
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

USC handed a two year bowl ban because of all the shady junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote