news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-19-2005, 10:43 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Thoughts on the death penalty?

I read that the US and Japan are the only developed countries that still use the death penalty. Though, the death penalty doesn't seem to lessen murders at all in the US. Several people that are sentenced to death stay on death row for years, and die before they are even put to death. Do you think the death penalty is a good idea or not?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:49 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Thoughts on the death penalty?

bad idea,

has more do to with vengeance and political bullshit than justice or rehabilitation. lock them in a place where they can have no human contact and stick a tray of bread and water through a distribution hole.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:56 PM   #3
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

For it.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:58 PM   #4
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

i dont think people should be murdered like that.......i think if some1 wants some1 killed, they need to do it themselves then face the consiqunces of that...

either way, its not right to take a human life in the first place

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:00 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So the Uk doesn't have the death penalty? I read that the murder rates there are a lot less than the US.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:16 PM   #6
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

It does seem a bit hipocritcal to take life for taking life. Im against it, but I cant say for sure that if some fuck killed my family or raped my daughter that I would feel the same way. But if they castrated them and then dropped them off on an island with all the other fucks like them, I think that would do.
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:54 AM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its not even that great of a deterant, most criminals who do the stuff to warrant the death penalty dont care about dieing anyway.

like someone said its just hypocritical that the government can commit homocide and we cant.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:59 AM   #8
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

It dont matter to me, there gonna die in prison anyways right?