news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu On The Road

Old 03-02-2007, 03:50 AM   #1
Chichikov
Correzurrectah

Chichikov grasshopper
Default GZA in Moscow

Yo I didn't visit this forum for a long time, but I gotta get this off my chest, and there probably ain't no better place for this.
The Genious blessed us, Moscow Wu Fans with a show! First time I seen anybody from the Wu, and lemme tell you the old man can still rock it.
I work in the media so I was at the pre-show presser, sat down with the man for about 20 minutes just talking. Got my CD's signed too.
He performed every single classic verse imaginable from the group and solo joints, alike. At one point he just jumped off the stage and did a whole song (some Liquid Swords joint) right in the crowd, and I was actually holding down the crowd, standing right in front of him. Dreddy Krugger was the hype-man, he's a cool dude, we was chilling backstage after the show, I brought some of that fine Moscow bud with me. GZA didn't smoke though. Of course, there was an ODB RIP part with the Shimmy first verse acapella. Man, I didn't have that much fun for a long time. Wu fuckin' Tang forever!
Chichikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
Mattlocka
The Lyrical Anomaly

Mattlocka shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Mattlocka Send a message via Yahoo to Mattlocka

If people get him were you at know they get here where I live.

Peace