news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-19-2005, 11:22 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default People who keep quoting things from the bible.

People get really annoying when they keep quoting things from the bible. Nobody knows who wrote the bible, or if any of it is real or not. But you got people that keep quoting passages from it, and it seems to runs their life. A bunch of people supporting the 'war' in Iraq are conservative Christians. Yet, I thought in the bible it said, 'thou shalt not kill'.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #2
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default Re: People who keep quoting things from the bible.

here we go

Old 07-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #3
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

Old 07-19-2005, 11:28 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This is for you Skale:

Passage 21-H

'Thou man shalt not be 19 years of age, and still not have touched a boobie'
Old 07-19-2005, 11:29 PM   #5
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

i touched mad titties son, u dont know
Old 07-20-2005, 12:01 AM   #6
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

heh, im not gettin in a religion argument here, those'll kill ya.
jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:06 AM   #7
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallainINS
heh, im not gettin in a religion argument here, those'll kill ya.
'Thou shalt not kill' -God
Old 07-20-2005, 12:11 AM   #8
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

God was a hippie?
jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:15 AM   #9
check two
N.I.

Well, since he's 'everywhere', he was at Woodstock too I guess.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:48 AM   #10
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
People get really annoying when they keep quoting things from the bible. Nobody knows who wrote the bible, or if any of it is real or not. But you got people that keep quoting passages from it, and it seems to runs their life. A bunch of people supporting the 'war' in Iraq are conservative Christians. Yet, I thought in the bible it said, 'thou shalt not kill'.
1) just because you dont believe the samething doesnt mean its not the truth. therefor shut up

2) they dont support the war they support the troops. politics and religion are 2 different things. They pray for the troops not for the war.

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 12:50 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

I never said it wasn't the truth. I said nobody knows whether it's the truth or not, so you shut up pal.

There are a lot of conservative Christians who support the war, not just the troops.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:52 AM   #12
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

To Christians the Bible is the truth so you need to understand that its not about what you want.

There are ppl who claim to be Christians who support the war. i think we were justified in going in there. Ask any if they think its right to kill people they will say no.

Old 07-20-2005, 12:53 AM   #13
check two
N.I.

But if the Bible says that you shouldn't kill, how are they justified in killing people over in Iraq?
Old 07-20-2005, 01:02 AM   #14
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

the reasons we are there are justified not the killing.

Old 07-20-2005, 01:58 AM   #15
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
A bunch of people supporting the 'war' in Iraq are conservative Christians. Yet, I thought in the bible it said, 'thou shalt not kill'.
although i am a bigtime anti religion guy, i hate when people use this argument. because in the bible it also saysyou can be violent in self defense, or if the case is just. not exactly in those words, however.

but i dont like that argument one bit even tho i agree with you in that the bible runs peoples lives.

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote