news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #16
STYLE

midnight vultures was on repeat in my discman back in ?99?

that and californication but thats a whole nother thread

vultures......god i love that record.

matter fact i have it on TAPE too. the TURQUOISE TAPE....HAHA

Old 05-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

peaches and cream , milk and honey , cherry gardens , debra.....

yeah man midnite vultures was off the hook. that was either 99 or 00 but yeah , I wore that album down 2 the bone.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

but on the subject...did you guys like One Foot?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ive heard one Foot in the grave on a few occasions but never on my own accord. I never felt like buying it from what I heard. I'm sure that now I would pick a copy up if I happen to see one. I wouldnt go looking for it though.

Them other "first" albums is the only two I aint got. I seen them a few years back all the time at best buy though.

Why dont you up a track from that album that you think is a "selling point".
Old 05-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

from imeem...

http://www.imeem.com/people/x_ZPqrs/...e_breath_mint/

its silly acoustic shit, but i like it alot...

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

I remember that shit!

Yeah it was cuz this was so stripped down and at the time I was always needing a certain fix when it came to my music. I thought I needed more.

This is a great song ( Cyanide Breath Mint ). Thanks for pushing the issue of one foot in the grave cuz now I'm defiantly gonna get it. I'm gonna look for it to tell you the truth. elohels???
Old 05-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

http://www.megadownload.net/file/rs/6702994/beck_-_one_foot_in_the_grave.rar
Old 05-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

eloels, and yeah its a good album.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

I need to find the password and this site is in dutch. Hizelp.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #25
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i got a better link

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

Thanks Dusk. I owe you one. I was seriously trying to decipher dutch. I've been to forums that are like based in brazil or something like that and they get crazy with the album shares. They be having sharing orgies an shit. Its crazy. They just dont give a fuck.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:02 AM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i used to have Photoshop in Dutch, which i used for like 2 years...i almost learned the language from using it so long..eloels.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #28
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

I just got a copy of the collectors edition of Guero the other day - I have all of Beck's other albums and I'm seriously considering buying that deluxe Odelay they released about a month ago.

I'm a bit different to most Beck fans. I know the favourite records are generally Odelay, Mellow Gold & to a lesser extent Sea Change but I tend to prefer the more out-there stuff Beck does with Nigel Godrich. Guero is also awesome, I don't know how fans were calling that zombie-beck.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

hmmm...yea i know...something about him selling out.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-23-2008, 08:30 AM   #30
jay.robinson15

jay.robinson15 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
I just got a copy of the collectors edition of Guero the other day - I have all of Beck's other albums and I'm seriously considering buying that deluxe Odelay they released about a month ago.

I'm a bit different to most Beck fans. I know the favourite records are generally Odelay, Mellow Gold & to a lesser extent Sea Change but I tend to prefer the more out-there stuff Beck does with Nigel Godrich. Guero is also awesome, I don't know how fans were calling that zombie-beck.
I'm the same way, that's my favorite stuff by him too, but I like it all.

Cheap Roca Wear
jay.robinson15 is offline   Reply With Quote