news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-11-2005, 08:45 AM   #61
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Favourite Boxers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the8stricker
Yea I've seen a couple of 3 or 4 of Floyd's fights and it just looked like he was untouchable from those fights. Ever since I supported him.

But I forgot to mention Zab Judah. His bout vs. Spinks was the first time I saw him. I knew Judah was going to win ever since he came out of the lockeroom. He seemed way more hungry and Spinks' long walk to the ring with poor artist Nelly gave him a even more profound stand to take down Spinks. I hate that I missed his last bout I heard it ended in the third round on a TKO.

Wasn't Judah's last fight on the night of Floyd vs. Gatti?
aii, i think zab was on that card dat night 2

arent zab and floyd best of mates/???

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:50 PM   #62
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
aii, i think zab was on that card dat night 2

arent zab and floyd best of mates/???
Donno but I know Zab chills with Wu a lot. Mind when he went to get his licence back he was with the generals? That was class.

Nah Zabs last fight was back in may against that Rivera dude. He disposed of him in round 3 by TKO making the dude look like a mad chump. Dudes actually a well schooled boxer but again Zab was outta this world. I mind talking about it the day before the fight with Ronin actually.

I believe his next fight is against Shamba Mitchell in september. Cant wait. He a legend in my eyes already man. Ok he lost the 1st fight to spinks by decision but that was dodgy as fuck. Look how he came back at spinks though! The Tszyu fight was nuts. He was tryna get up too quick in panic to tell the ref he was ok, coz it was new shit to him n his instincts got the better of him, had he stayed down for an 8 I hink he woulda got back into that n won it defo.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:07 PM   #63
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

nah, zab was on the undercard for tarver vs. johnson a couple weeks ago. zab KILLED that night, knocked the dude down 2-3 in the first round. first knockdown was 30 seconds into the fight!
mayweather undercard was vivian harris vs "don't fuckin matter". harris is the BK boy who's been spittin mad shit about everybody at 140, challenged pretty boy to fight at the press conference, then called mayweather a "faggot". well, vivian harris got fucking DESTROYED on his first big hbo event by a no name. so floyd, welcome to the top, and vivian- shut the fuck up you bitch made ass glassjaw cocksucker. L8
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:35 PM   #64
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wonder if anyone can help me with this fighter. the other day i came across a heavyweight fight i dont kno who the fighters were but there was one 19 yr old russian kid who destroyed sum jamaican english guy.
now when i say destroyed i mean a one punch KO from the start of the first bell. It reminded me of Tyson in his early years. i dont kno who dis russian kid is but he can throw one hell of a punch, i would like to see how he fares against fighters with better records, but from wat i saw, he is easily top twenty heavyweight. watch out for him whoever he is.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #65
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ali
Tyson in his prime
Mayweather
Pernell whitaker
Sugar ray robinson
roy jones in his prime
Old 06-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #66
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Manny Pacquiao
Edwin Valero
Mike Tyson
Bernard Hopkins
David Tua
Erich "Butterbean" Esch (hate on him if you want, dude has serious punching power)
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Miguel Cotto
Roy Jones Jr. (In the 90's)

^ Boxers I've watched regularly

Muhammad Ali
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Roberto Duran

^ fighters I never saw, but wish I had