news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #1
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk
Default im getting a wu tattoo i designed tell me what yall think

wasup? on my left leg

The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"

Last edited by Its Big Lu baby; 08-21-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:56 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Razorsharp says its all good!^^
Old 08-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #3
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

ben
i have a crush on you
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 08-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahahhahahhahahah
Old 08-21-2006, 05:58 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
ben
i have a crush on you
Razor has his nuts crushed in them bikershorts!
Old 08-21-2006, 06:03 PM   #6
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Razor has his nuts crushed in them bikershorts!
poom poom shorts by razor !!!

LMAO
Old 08-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #7
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Personally wouldn't put somebodies logo permentaly on my body I think it's gay like that pic of razor LMAO but hey if like that shit is cool
go with choice B
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:25 PM   #8
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post

Razorsharp says its all good!^^
ha ha ha
Old 08-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #9
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
I Personally wouldn't put somebodies logo permentaly on my body I think it's gay like that pic of razor LMAO but hey if like that shit is cool
go with choice B
yo i added more choices
what yall think
"
Old 08-21-2006, 07:01 PM   #10
morgan
Veteran Member

morgan grasshopper

forget about the bats in it, just get c.r.e.a.m tatt'd straight up
Old 08-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #11
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

i like that one with the benjis kid, shits doap

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #12
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

A or H

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 09:26 PM   #13
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

LOLOL!O!LO!L!OL!OL!OL!!!

yeah I picked A like I told ya earlier
Old 08-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Keep in mind the letters will have to be alot thicker so you don't lose the design of the W. I choose A. Try and do something with the periods. maybe make them skulls or something?
Old 08-21-2006, 10:53 PM   #15
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

hahaha

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote