news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Question Night and Day

Got a new one today called "Night and Day".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=653659

This track is under construction. There is some piano parts and a few other ingredients(effects) for it but I wanted to post it bare , like it is right now , and see what ya'll think.

I would appreciate some feedback one this one cuz I'm still building it. Let me know what might sound good and I'll look into it. I'm tryin to develop a sound that is original but at the same time will catch an ear or two.

Peace.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #2
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

i dont like it why are those little song snippets randomly coming in???

i like the drums at first there good but the end part of it i dont like the quick duh duh duh. but yea...

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Its making my head feel dizzy and shit. It doesnt sound like anything hip hop but it would fit in perfectly to a soundtrack for a movie like Requiem for a Dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #4
destrucreate

destrucreate grasshopper

shouldn't really comment on others comments....ain't brushing your thoughts or nothin but there's a lot of branches to hip hop and you know, you'll feel what you feel.
anyhow.....
that caught me by surprise. the hella edgy snippets gave my body slight ticking sensations, oooooooooooohhh, ooooooh, oooh.
respect

Last edited by destrucreate; 03-07-2007 at 01:10 AM.
destrucreate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 AM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

could this be classified as trip-hop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:27 AM   #6
ClymaX
SHAOLIN STUDENT

ClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal sonClymaX prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to ClymaX

this really is a crazy one but not bad tho.. could have been chopped better. It has some kind of a Cypress Hill vibe in it, correct me if i'm wrong.

coming soon...
ClymaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 AM   #7
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

I have to agree with Robby, this is kinda trip hoppy to me. Not bad though, the drums are tight. I give it a 7/10
Old 03-07-2007, 03:26 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks to ya'll that took a listen and hit me back.

Now Check this out.

I posted a newer version of the track. It has some of the extras that I was talking about earlier.

The new version is called "Inbetween Night and Day"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=653659

Let Me know what ya'll think now. btw , the track still isnt brought to you in finished form. I have one more step.

Last edited by INF; 03-07-2007 at 03:32 AM.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Nice concepts at work but think you could chop it better, not really feeling the drums, they don't ever let ya' get to where you're noddin your head to it. keep at it though, peace

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:09 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

Thanks E.

I think I'm gonna just take the drums out completely and start new drums from scratch.

I like these drums. I can hear the way they go cuz I chopped em. I know what I was trying to build. It seems though , other ppls cant really hear the drum cadence that I am going for cuz I dont have them standing out enough. I guess.

My girl has listened to this piece since it started and thats been her only concern. At first she could tell about them guitar chops, but after I accented them with other sounds(i.e. piano and effects) she was with it. The drums kept gettin her.

I set the tempo at the intro of the song so you should know how your head is supoosed to bob if you need to bob it. I got some lurch tempo on this shit so its a slow steady but at the same time its hyped because of the quickness of the guit chops.

Its all how you hear it though. I got what I needed outta this thread though way more than if everybody woulda just came in and told me that the track was good or didnt even comment.

Thanks again.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:11 PM   #11
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Peace Infinity, I Like Da 2nd Version Alot, This Is Some Really Trippy Shit To Smoke Outta Ya Mind Too, Sound Like Some Hip Hop Country Western Ost Shit Lol Real Talk Fam, Very Original Style U Got Goin Here

Keep It Comin Fam!
P.e.a.c.e.
-z-
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:55 PM   #12
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

The second version is really good I agree with Lord Zero. What are you using to make these?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:58 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

Thanks LZ and kwu.

How do I make them? I just follow my nose.

lol

I use Fruity Loops.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #14
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

yeah haha thats what i thought i use fruity loops as well, Good work
"and bits" is cool too

Last edited by UNCLE RUCKUS; 03-07-2007 at 03:22 PM.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good stuff man ~ innovative sounds right there.... unorthodox kid.... nice samples and mindfuck sequencing of snippets, it keeps you guessing... since its a ruff cut, work on consistent flow of the track and focus on the bassline a bit more.. the rif that ends with the track is my fav. sample, i think you can build with that sound a little more... listen to DJ Shadow's Endtroducing... shit'll give you mad inspirations..lol peace kid...