news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-19-2005, 09:30 PM   #1
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Madden 2006

Any here like Nfl football games?

I am think about getting Espn Nfl 2k5 but madden 2006 looks real...........
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 09:32 PM   #2
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Madden 2006

im playin NCAA 2006 and its dope as usual

PEACE

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #3
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

^^^ yea, ncaa 06 is way better than 05, but i'm havin a hardtime adjusting to all the button changes, which im pretty sure will be in Madden 06 too
Old 07-19-2005, 09:52 PM   #4
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Yeah ncaa 2006 looks good.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:52 PM   #5
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

Why would u think of getting ESPN football 2k5 when it'll be outdated as hell especially compared to madden 06 LOL. Madden 06 is as good as mine August 8th.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 09:56 PM   #6
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa
Why would u think of getting ESPN football 2k5 when it'll be outdated as hell especially compared to madden 06 LOL. Madden 06 is as good as mine August 8th.
Good point, but there's something with madden I just dont like. The last madden game I had was madden 2002 for the pc.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:02 PM   #7
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

madden 02 was horrrible. its right when the graphics started to get better but the game player so terrible.

i had it for playstation. its not even fun. im guessing 06 will be good. im hoping they make ricky williams good, but i doubt it. prolly like an 80 (compaired to like low 90s high 80s in the past couple he was in).
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:06 PM   #8
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Madden owns the nfl rights for the next five years, sooner or later everyone who loves football games will get madden.

How could the nfl give all the rights the EA?

I heard the espn presentation wont be installed until next years madden 2007
Old 07-19-2005, 10:28 PM   #9
Microphone Fiend
Mc means move the crowd

Microphone Fiend grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Microphone Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
^^^ yea, ncaa 06 is way better than 05, but i'm havin a hardtime adjusting to all the button changes, which im pretty sure will be in Madden 06 too
lol same here, had to change the controller config. to 2005.

Yo, my rhymes and lyrics find spirits like a seance,
since fat crayons, my writing displays chaos.
- Rakim Allah
Microphone Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:06 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I've been playing a season with the Bears in Madden 2005. One of the things that annoys me is when I get a punt kicked to me, if there is a player from the other team right near me, I seem to fumble the ball almost 100 percent of the time when I get hit. I don't know what's up with that. lol So I've been doing a lot of fair catches on the punts now. lol

The commentators are more interesting in the 2K football games than Madden. They joke around more than Micheals and Madden do, and don't repeat things as often.

I heard that 2K sports might be making a football game with retired players. I'm not sure when it would be coming out though.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:06 PM   #11
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

espn football 2k5 is the best football game ever created. madden sucks and will continue to suck for a long time.
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 11:07 AM   #12
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

The only thing madden needs to do to look better is to unite with visual concepts.

Visual Concepts did a great work on the graphics on the 2k5 game.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:16 AM   #13
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL

i always liked 2k much better, not sure why...

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote