news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-13-2007, 01:04 PM   #16
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

^^^damn Str8
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #17
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

yeah, I hope she's gonna be on the album

I hated all the singing on "iron flag" though...
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:06 PM   #18
Sideoutfox

Sideoutfox grasshopper

Tekitha should be on new Wu-Tang album

^^^definitely
Sideoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Agreed.

And I missed hearing her on the hooks on 'Iron Flag' too.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

black boy, soul in the hole, manchild, build strong.....i love all them songs, when i first heard about the "I Go Through Life" track.....i was hoping they would get at her for maybe the hook, or just some background vocals
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #21
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

I would also like to hear her sing on the new album...def.
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:34 PM   #22
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

mary daughtered her on 'all that i got iz you' tho-
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #23
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

she has great voice...
Old 03-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i wouldnt complain if she did a few hooks on the album.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #25
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

I hope so she killed Street Life
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:11 PM   #26
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

if wu-tang wants to have a good album, everything needs to be done excellently and have a lot of work put into it. this means everything from individual verses, structure of a song, beats, whatever. the more extraneous guests that are on the album, the harder this will be.

but mainly i just don't like lameass crooning in rap. EXCEPT for bone thugs who are still really cheesy,.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #27
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah but Tekitha isnt a crooner she couldnt hurt this record
Old 03-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #28
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

The only joint I felt Tekitha on is Raekwon - Once Upon A Time... on other joints she doesnt really seem like that great a singer.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #29
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No chicks singing please. DONT YA'LL REMEMBER CHROME WHEELS, man we get that wack shit again CD will be turned into a ninja shuriken RZA's head homing device
Old 03-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #30
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
The only joint I felt Tekitha on is Raekwon - Once Upon A Time... on other joints she doesnt really seem like that great a singer.
Youre joking