news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-14-2007, 10:32 PM   #31
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

word i miss tekietha that was my love her voice is ridiculous!!! Bring her back!
Old 03-15-2007, 03:45 AM   #32
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

Co-sign

Best voice ever to come out of the Wu-Tang camp. My first, my everything.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:43 AM   #33
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwu View Post
Youre joking

No Im not. Sure shes ok for a rap hooks girl ,definately better for the wu sound than that hag on Iron Flag and the chick that Mobb Deep had on Murda Muzik. But if you wanna compare her voice on her wu appearances to some of the better singers out there she doesnt really cut it and has this whiny sound to her vocals.

ex

Mary J on All I Got Is You >> Tekitha on the video one

And I dont find Mary to be the greatest vocalist either but if anything I wouldnt mind Mary on the wu album (they have some history together musically that has been nothing but gold)

I even like Blue RasB better (she killed that apathy joint)

Last edited by J-DON; 03-15-2007 at 11:48 AM.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #34
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i normally dont like singin on hip hop tracks but there was always something about Tekitha and blue rasberry that stood out from da rest. Not that their technically better than other R&B singers coz their probably not its just that they suit da wu sound perfectly, their def the Wu alternative to R&R singers who usually ruin hip hop songs. Tekitha and Blue Rasberry have never taken the shine away from any of the Wu rappers they have appeared on songs with, just add their own original touch to it
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:43 PM   #35
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

Quote:
No Im not. Sure shes ok for a rap hooks girl ,definately better for the wu sound than that hag on Iron Flag and the chick that Mobb Deep had on Murda Muzik. But if you wanna compare her voice on her wu appearances to some of the better singers out there she doesnt really cut it and has this whiny sound to her vocals.

hah, u dont like Chinky?....i think shes nice on some tracks; Intro on Infamy, a few infamous mobb & big noyd tracks....i cant think of any others off the top
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:59 PM   #36
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post

ex

Mary J on All I Got Is You >> Tekitha on the video one

And I dont find Mary to be the greatest vocalist either but if anything I wouldnt mind Mary on the wu album (they have some history together musically that has been nothing but gold)

I like Mary J and Blue Rasberry also but that dosent mean Tekitha is not talented she has a great voice have you heard "Ridin"?

I even like Blue RasB better (she killed that apathy joint)

I like Mary J and Blue Rasberry as well but Tekitha is real talented as well have you heard that song "Ridin"?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:53 PM   #37
DanTiCaL
Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

DanTiCaL grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to DanTiCaL

i would love to see/hear some more Tekitha stuff,... WIth wu or even without wu ,.. but her voice is so nice and smoove,...!!! and shes so great as a person,.. ( met her once in kassel, germany 2003 ) ,....