news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Lightbulb Oh My God! Hear It Now! Thats Right U Heard It First!!!!

I got a new joint called "GT". As always , I have not came to the decision of finishing it or not. There is another version being worked on right now with strings at the beginning.

Check this one out though and let me know whats good.

La Link --- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=653659

ENJOY!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is kinda all over the place. I'm loving the sounds but not the arrangement of them, Inf. This is like a puzzle with all the pieces spilled out of the box arranged right it'll be a different picture. Like those 3 tom hits are okay but they should be every 1 and 3. Then the same thing happens when the second part comes in with the sample. Its a great sound but kinda thrown in there. But if this is specifically what you're trying to do forget what I said.

Give some feedback on my beats in my thread and let me know what you feel.

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for tha feedback.

I'm tryin to throw everything around the best I can without it being inaudible but still maintain melody. Its a hectic style but its how it sounds in my head so I'm just tryin to craft it.

I'm still learning how to record everytime I open up the studio. I just learned how to get around in my mixer completly with this one.

I thought your beats was tight(I've listened to them before). I remember when I had FL questions about sampling an shit and you came thru.

Peace G.O.D.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its creative,im loving the fact that it dont sound cliche like all the bullshit most cats be making,i do thinking it needs more elements added to it to give it that sound it needs,infact this beat has potential to be crazy as fuck...keep at it fam
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

thanks G. More layers are a must. Of the joints that I post up on that soundclick , there is always a few sounds that I leave out cuz I never was patient enough to mix them in right. With "GT" though , I learned how to dump all my sounds in fairly fast. I got a better understanding of how to use my studio once that track was finished and posted.

The new joint that I am working on right now is called "irl" and its off tha fuckin hook. "irl" makes all my other work seem like play time.

I got some goddies in store. Best believe that.