news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 03-15-2007, 12:19 AM   #1
MR HIP HOP HEAD
Veteran Member

MR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tigerMR HIP HOP HEAD crouching tiger
Default Fox News Is Racist

My favorite quote, "They will get up everyday, they will kill somebody, and have some chicken at KFC." Why the hell do these fools still have a job at FOX? Check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY04gIruZ4E
MR HIP HOP HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I don't ever watch Fox News but Damn, WTF?!? that Hannity bitch should be shot

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:05 AM   #3
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

yeah these mutherfuckers are stupid, when that dude named libby was convicted on 3 of 4 perjury charges, they put out a headline that said Libby acquitted... straight republican bastards
Old 03-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fox news isnt racist theyre just very very very very very pro-republican lol

this is republican propaganda at its worst

bill o'reily is perhaps the biggest idiot on the planet, right next to an extreme left winger janine garafallo

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:44 AM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ummm, republicans=racist, whether they know it or not

Old 03-15-2007, 02:01 AM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
1st of all i was joking
2nd thats jus st8 ignant dogg

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 03-15-2007, 02:15 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
1st of all i was joking
2nd thats jus st8 ignant dogg
lol

Old 03-15-2007, 03:17 AM   #8
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see this shit just amazes me, how can this be on air?

dont you have laws against racism? or is that tied up some how in the "freedom of speech" bullshit?

sure we have bad news programs over here, but none are so bias and intentionally inflamatory as fox.

these journalists play characters almost, when orielly is on i feel hes putting this whole act on.

and i love the fact the having black people on your show criticising other blacks acts as some kind of mask or legitimacy for racism.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:34 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i mean just watch this shit:

i know its just a trailer but some of the shit in here is ludicrous.

"why cant the police department attract minority cops?....because black guys are afraid of swimming"

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:59 AM   #10
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well................most of the issues that FOX discuss about African-Americans are true. Notice that I said "most". Some of the issues that they discuss and things that they say about African-Americans are totally bullshit. Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:22 AM   #11
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
thats not true cmon dood.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:21 AM   #12
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

FOX NEWS..........RACIST!!!!! ...............

I'm not suprised..........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

Last edited by NY_Mami; 03-15-2007 at 09:23 AM.
NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:23 AM   #13
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

everyone is a lil racist. no one can say they have never used a racial slur or had racial thoughts and prejudices.

for me i hate these slimey yellow faced asians. they smell, cant drive, haggle like romanian gypsies AND CANT DRIVE FOR SHIT. fucking pattaya ladyboy asians like tek.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #14
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

this news station is sofa king we todd ed
Old 03-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #15
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawd View Post
everyone is a lil racist. no one can say they have never used a racial slur or had racial thoughts and prejudices.

for me i hate these slimey yellow faced asians. they smell, cant drive, haggle like romanian gypsies AND CANT DRIVE FOR SHIT. fucking pattaya ladyboy asians like tek.
i am not a racist at all....i dont separate people.....i clump them all together and hate them all...so u see im a misanthrope