news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-21-2005, 09:59 AM   #1
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The W, Damn that shits too raw

duno how many you love/hate this album, but damn that whole shit makes me shiver like a mother fucker, nowt many tracks can do that too me, let alone the whole album
Old 07-21-2005, 10:06 AM   #2
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper
Default Re: The W, Damn that shits too raw

ghost had some ill ass parts on the album...
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:24 AM   #3
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt, very cool album
Old 07-21-2005, 10:26 AM   #4
OxlongO

OxlongO grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to OxlongO

chamber music. nuff said
Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #5
Origin™

yup another sick track, i love them all, i love conditioner too, and the bit at the end, gets me well amped
Old 07-21-2005, 10:50 AM   #6
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Every Wu Tang album is a classic.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:52 AM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

second best wu album behing forever IMO. best production of all 4 albums. 2nd best production of wu albums overall.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:58 AM   #8
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
second best wu album behing forever IMO. best production of all 4 albums. 2nd best production of wu albums overall.
wow
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:04 AM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

ya wow
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:08 AM   #10
wu-tang1988
Veteran Member

wu-tang1988 grasshopper

but the best track on there must be I cant go to sleep, or Jah World!
Old 07-21-2005, 11:10 AM   #11
Origin™

two very deep tunes, i like them both
Old 07-21-2005, 11:14 AM   #12
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Some comments on "I cant go to sleep" : The music is from an Isaac Hayes song on his great album Hot Buttered Soul (If you like I cant go to sleep get Hot Buttered Soul), the song is called Walk on By.
The only thing different on the W is the guitar Rza throws in on I cant go to sleep. And they got Isaac to come sing a few words also which was great. That song is definitley one that I get into off the W.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 11:16 AM   #13
Origin™

aight, i'll check that tune out, peace
Old 07-21-2005, 11:21 AM   #14
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

There's no way the W touches 36 or Forever, but it's their third best effort. Production is definately NOT the 2nd best of all the wu albums out there.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #15
wu-tang1988
Veteran Member

wu-tang1988 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk
Some comments on "I cant go to sleep" : The music is from an Isaac Hayes song on his great album Hot Buttered Soul (If you like I cant go to sleep get Hot Buttered Soul), the song is called Walk on By.
The only thing different on the W is the guitar Rza throws in on I cant go to sleep. And they got Isaac to come sing a few words also which was great. That song is definitley one that I get into off the W.
yeh, i got that isaac hayes album! hes dope!