news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE TRILOGY?
THE GODFATHER 16 32.00%
STAR WARS 4-6 10 20.00%
STAR WARS 1-3 3 6.00%
STAR TREK 2-4 2 4.00%
LORD OF THE RINGS 2 4.00%
DIE HARD 1 2.00%
THE BOURNE TRILOGY 3 6.00%
OTHER (NAME IN THE THREAD) 13 26.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2007, 10:33 AM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What Is Your Favorite Movie Trilogy?

My Vote Goes For Star Trek 2-4. While Most Wouldn't Even Consider This A Trilogy, The Stories Are Interconnected And Therefore A Trilogy.

"THE NEEDS OF THE MANY OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW....OR THE ONE"

die hard is a close 2nd for me..........

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-23-2007 at 10:38 AM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #2
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I'm goin with The Godfather Trilogy.The others are good 2 but The Godfather has something more I guess for me.There is a Bourne trilogy?I though there were 2

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
I'm goin with The Godfather Trilogy.The others are good 2 but The Godfather has something more I guess for me.There is a Bourne trilogy?I though there were 2
ya that was written as a trilogy part 3 out soon......

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 03-23-2007, 12:21 PM   #4
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

theres only one choice...

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:31 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

i dunno kid, the third 1 was like a throw in... if it was just 1 +2 i would say yes, but that 3rd 1 ruins it as a trilogy....sophia coppola shud stick to directing.

funny sidenote did u know that sophia coppola was also in the 1st one? she plays the baby in the baptism scene.....

Old 03-23-2007, 12:39 PM   #6
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Star Wars IV-VI all the way. Isn't there a 4th Die Hard movie out this year as well?
Back To The Future and The Omen should've been on that list as well.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

have to say the godfather, even though 3 isnt great.

what about "terminator", not on the same level, but a good watch.

better then "die hard" at least.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
Star Wars IV-VI all the way. Isn't there a 4th Die Hard movie out this year as well?
Back To The Future and The Omen should've been on that list as well.
a 4th die hard movie has been in the works for about ten years, i'll believe it when i see it. terminator is also not a trilogy, part 4 is on the way...and i think die hard probably was a bad choise for this poll as it does not have a conclusion, i just really really like it. to me all other action movies shud be judged in comparison to the original die hard, possibly the best action flick of all time....

the omen is not a trilogy either, and damn ur right i missed back to the future as well as scream.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

matrix?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #10
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

The 3rd Godfather indeed isn't as good as the first 2 but compare them to movies coming out now, it stands above most of them, so therefor again I voted The Godfather Trilogy

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 03-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

oh come on the matrix? that got progressively worse with an ending that was just flat out terrible, does any1 really think that was a good trilogy?

Old 03-23-2007, 02:34 PM   #12
Jeru
Non Ignorant

LMAO hell nah.The Matrix was good but the other 2 were nuthin really.They waited too long for the other 2 to come out.It was innovative in '99 but the sequels in 2003 ( I think ), shits played out + they made the story way too complicated.Not a good trilogy

Old 03-23-2007, 02:58 PM   #13
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
a 4th die hard movie has been in the works for about ten years, i'll believe it when i see it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/ < Time to start believing.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:16 PM   #14
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

once upon a time in china

Last edited by RAMESH; 03-23-2007 at 03:20 PM.
RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Mr. Marcus's Neighborhood.