news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-05-2008, 08:51 AM   #481
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Can i play this on my pc?Or it is just for ps3 n xbox?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #482
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just played against my 11 year old brother on live and he was telling me how some strange woman got into his car and started doing things... then he crashed a helicopter on top of my volvo look a like car and the whole thing exploded and the blades hit some other guy too. It was awesome!
Old 05-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #483
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

how do you pick up prostitutes? ive tried just horning at them . doesnt seem to work
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #484
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink Is My Drink View Post
how do you pick up prostitutes? ive tried just horning at them . doesnt seem to work
Picking up a prostitute is the same as all the games before this one, only you have options to recieve a hand job, head job, or she'll ride you for a little extra more cash.

I think my character has aids.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #485
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
Can i play this on my pc?Or it is just for ps3 n xbox?
Only for 360 and PS3 but hold on some internet shops got pre-orders for GTA IV For Windows on 30 November this year so we will see ;d
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #486
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
ive been playing through the game using cheats and saving for awhile now and ive had no problems. how will my game be fucked?
you dont get the 100%

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:12 PM   #487
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, I'm at the mission where roman is a hostage, can't get him out alive.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #488
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prim0 View Post
Only for 360 and PS3 but hold on some internet shops got pre-orders for GTA IV For Windows on 30 November this year so we will see ;d

so it will come for windows?
dat would be nice cuz im broke...
Old 05-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #489
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah you can only speculate just because of this
http://www.citydisc.ch/games/detail....%A7ion=pc&cat=
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #490
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I crashed my helicopter on top of the GetALife building and was stranded up there so I asked my friend for about half an hour to come get me then when he did I shot him down with a rocket launcher, he was so pissed off lol.
haha classic shit.

still waiting for my copy to arrive
Old 05-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #491
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For anyone who didn't know yet:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #492
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

*Spoiler* The Holland Play - Playboy X and Dwayne *Spoiler*

Which one did everyone choose to kill?

Quote:
Taking out Dwayne nets you a cool $20000, but leaves inexplicably leaves Playboy X angry at you. He leaves the story, prompting Niko to question his decision later in the game.
Quote:
Wasting Playboy X, on the other hand, rewards no cash, but earns you Dwayne's respect and the keys to the penthouse. Dwayne also becomes your friend, which eventually leads you to his very useful special ability.
I chose to kill Dwayne cause I thought he would have more to offer but then I found out that he just disappears afterwards, so I went back to an old save I had and I'm doing it again.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #493
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i killed playboy cause he pissed me off, and Dwayne is a old school gangsta so i couldnt wack him.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:08 PM   #494
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
i killed playboy cause he pissed me off, and Dwayne is a old school gangsta so i couldnt wack him.
co-sign... straight took his crib too hahha

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #495
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Yeah I don't know why I killed Dwayne, I thought that that would work out better cause Dwanye aint got shit lol. I felt bad though when I went to his house and he said "how can you do this, we were tight" lol

I'm nearly back there again now, I got calls from both of them and I'm waiting for the final call from Playboy

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote