news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #586
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
What decision did everyone choose at the end of the story?

SPOILER: I chose revenge, fuck Dimitri. I don't care about the money, Niko doesn't take shit from anyone lol. Kate died but I don't really care, she was annoying. I'd much rather have her die than Roman
yeah I did that one. I still need to try the other scenario.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:11 PM   #587
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

Yo What Format Is Everyone Playin On ? Imma Try To Get Involved... This Shit Sounds Sick As Hell..
Old 06-02-2008, 04:53 AM   #588
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ps3.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:49 AM   #589
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

360, I don't really play it that much anymore now. It gets kinda boring after a while

Edit: Did anyone know there's a third ending?

Last edited by shaolinsword; 06-02-2008 at 07:52 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #590
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ really? what is it and how do you get it?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #591
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

This may have been mentioned before but.....

The only thing thats pisses me off about this game is how wrong they got Packy and his Irish family...

No self respecting irishman would call himself Packy (thats what the UK calls people from pakistan), The correct irish name is Paddy!!
Are they supposed to have an Irish accent??? cus there is nothing irish sounding about them.

ranting is over now. go back to your lives ppl..... i have
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #592
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ Nah they're not really supposed to have Irish accents, they've been in Ameria for generations. And yeah Packy is a bit weird but Paddy would be too obvious and stereotypical.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:07 AM   #593
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got the "let sleeping rockstars die" or whatever it is the other day, one of my first m.p. games, stoked. thort i'd never hit that bitch.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #594
Sean
Wu Vatican

^ Yeah I got that too, not as hard as I thought. I think you get the achievement by killing anyone who already has it, not just by killing a developer.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #595
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

now the hype has settled down doesn't anyone think this grand theft auto was way overrated. its the only grand theft auto that i havnt felt HAD to complete (im stuck on the last level so just stopped playing) and never did much roaming around and killing for fun kinda stuff which used to be my fav bit on all of the other games. i know ill prob get some hate on this but most of my mates agree that gta4 was a big let down too
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:56 AM   #596
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink Is My Drink View Post
now the hype has settled down doesn't anyone think this grand theft auto was way overrated. its the only grand theft auto that i havnt felt HAD to complete (im stuck on the last level so just stopped playing) and never did much roaming around and killing for fun kinda stuff which used to be my fav bit on all of the other games. i know ill prob get some hate on this but most of my mates agree that gta4 was a big let down too

I'm a bit two sided with this game. I think it sucks for the same reason as you that I never really roamed around much before getting bored but it's an ok game in short doses after you've completed the main story. It wasn't worth all the hype though
Old 06-26-2008, 04:17 AM   #597
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

i still havent got into this game as much as i wanted, but i hear what you mean about the random shootings/melee play i enjoyed so much from previous titles..

i usually always got as far in the game, mission wise, before i resorted to attaining 5 star wanted an shit..
Old 08-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #598
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just beat it. got the shittiest ending ever.

*goes to shitty ending thread*
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #599
Havok
Saint Michael

Havok shaolin monk

i didnt want to beat it but now i wanna see the shitty ending^^^ lol

The War Angel
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:41 AM   #600
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Just been onto Kotaku and saw this so I thought I'd share it with all you PC heads waiting for the game to come out on PC

http://kotaku.com/5053398/gta-iv-pc-...r-windows-live