news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: What if Wu never broke up and released solo albums???

they are still very capable of making sick albums(no said date). on that album they followed the formula that got them to the top back in the day. 100% wu production and wu guests.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #17
Jacktrippa718
Banned

Jacktrippa718 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk
Come on now. Sunk them? Fell apart? Wu aint done none of that. I'm a Wu Tang fascist as far as i'm concerned Wu is invincible. All Wu albums are good. I can find a lyric for every Wu arguement. Its Wu Tang Nigga, Shame on a Nigga who tried to run game.

All Wu albums are good?

ODB - Nigga Please = SUCKED
RAEKWON - Immobilarity = SUCKED
U-GOD - Redemption = SUCKED
INSPECKTAH DECK - The Movement = SUCKED
METHOD MAN - TICAL 0 = SUCKED
RAEKWON - Lex Diamond Story = SUCKED
INSPECKTAH DECK - Uncontolled Substance = SUCKED
CAPPADONNA - The Pillage = SUCKED
CAPPADONNA - The Yin & The Yang = SUCKED
GZA - Beaneath the SUrface = SUCKED

The list goes On and On....
Jacktrippa718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:48 PM   #18
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacktrippa718
All Wu albums are good?

I think every single one of those ^ albums are good. I probably shouldnt reply to hater posts. Wu Fascist right chea.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:48 PM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
All Wu albums are good?

now thats a matter of opinion fella

redemption=banger
unctrolled subctance=decent
the pillage=personal classic
beneath the surface= banger

the rest you listed i agree they stunk. and you'll notice that all the ones that did stink have little to no wu production and wu guests.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 07-21-2005, 01:39 PM   #20
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

cmon man, your gonna tell me beneath the surface and uncontrolled subtance suck? i still rock those cd's. Rza's five year plan worked to perfection, they always wanted to break into nine solo artists, thats why they made that deal where they signed as a group with one label and they can sign to another label as a solo artist. it was the first time that ever happened. they were on top in 97, that was an important year. and after that Rza would help brothers if they wanted it but otherwise he would stick to his projects and shit.
jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:20 PM   #21
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

I think that they need to devise another plan because the market is ripe for the 2nd coming..kinda like 92-93.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:27 PM   #22
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

i kinda think ya'll need to stop acting like Ghost said on his Nutmeg song......MUTHAFUCKIN CRY BABIES

ya'll like what ODB said, "Ungrateful bitches, who never had shit and don't appreciate shit"

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:35 PM   #23
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
i kinda think ya'll need to stop acting like Ghost said on his Nutmeg song......MUTHAFUCKIN CRY BABIES

ya'll like what ODB said, "Ungrateful bitches, who never had shit and don't appreciate shit"
Word.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:47 PM   #24
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

yeah i was just about to add on to that, cause there's this cat on chambermusik that wrote this and I feel it describes alot of people's mentalities on here:

Disciple7 wrote:you know what im a little sick and tired everytime anyone puts out a CD hearing everyone whine about no wu spots and no wu production. It seems like if it was up to you these guys would just put out the same record every time out. Why do you think raekwon is doing ob4cl 2, because every damn time the man tries you have all these nay sayers saying oh will those wont sound anything like cuban linx and that was a classic. let an artist expand and do what he wants. Just be happy U God is putting an album out, hes not gonna push units no matter what sound hes using so just let him be himself rather than forcing him to reproduce his old sound over and over and over.

and besides, out of all the members in the clan to seperate themselves this should come as the least suprising, its not like any of them ever call upon U for guest spots or anything like that.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 07-22-2005, 02:06 PM   #25
THE W
ISRAELITE

hers's some problems i have with what disciple7 is saying:

he and a lot of other people think we want wu to make the same sounding album. this simply is not true. if this was the case people would have stopped listening to wu after tical and everyone would have HATED cuban linx, wu-tang forever, beneath the surface, the bobby digital albums, the pillage, ironman, no said date, supreme clientele, etc. even to this day.

everyone here loves wu-tang to the fullest but what people love a lot more is "good music". people feel that wu can make great music using their own producers and they have seen enough times how going outside wu for production and guests makes for some bad albums.

for disciple7 to tell us to have total confidence in a wu album with no wu influence even after seeing how it doesnt work time after time is rediculous. it seems that he's telling everyone to blindly praise everything wu puts out.

but i will say that people need to stop declaring an album trash way before they here it. if you dont have that much confidence in an album after seeing the guests and producers, thats fair. but to make threads and post shit saying that so and so made another wack album before hearing one song is fucking moronic.

if we can keep things in perspective we'll be fine.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:08 PM   #26
Found My Purpose

that and making threads comparing other wu fam & members, it's stupid

point well made

Old 07-23-2005, 01:12 PM   #27
Jacktrippa718
Banned

Jacktrippa718 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steels101
NOpe i think that the CAPPA albums suck and The Prequel also sucked but the rest is good so i think ur excagerating
It's a matter of opinion and in my opinion all those CD's sucked and should be used as coasters.
Jacktrippa718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 02:06 PM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
It's a matter of opinion and in my opinion all those CD's sucked and should be used as coasters.
cant please everybody
Old 07-23-2005, 02:36 PM   #29
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
All Wu albums are good?

I think al WU TANG CLAN albums from like 1993-2000 are of a high quality.........I feel that when THE W dropped it marked a drop off in quality that exists to this day

Albums like: NIGGA PLEASE, IMMOBILARITY, THE PILLAGE, BENEATH THE SUFACE.......are all good albums........not 5 star albums, but good nonetheless (4 stars), in fact if any of these albums came out today in 2005, they probably would be considered the best of the year...........saying they suck, is way out of line.........CHINGY sucks
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 02:41 PM   #30
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

The Pillage sucked? Uncontrolled Substance sucked? Beneath The Surface sucked? What the fuck, Jack needs to get kicked out of wutangcorp and shut the fuck up.