news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-22-2005, 03:24 AM   #1
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury
Default computer game question

I know this is an old game but i need help.

Could someone tell me when do I have to take out the 1st cd and put the 2nd cd in for Driver 2 for the Playstation 1?

I have tried differnent ways but the 1st disc doesn't stop spinning for me to take it out and change it with the 2nd.

Please could someone help me.

Thanks & Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:22 AM   #2
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa
Default Re: computer game question

Carefully stop it from spinning with your finger. It should work.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #3
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

stopping the 1st cd spinning didn't work as when I put the 2nd cd in, it didn't start spinning/loading.

also, if I try to take out cd 1 while its still spinning and then put in cd 2, it doesn't work either.

I'm not sure whether its because my 2nd cd doesn't work at all or what, all i need to know is what is the correct procedure to changing cds?

thx anyway

peace

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:41 PM   #4
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I think for that game you put the Second Cd in first and then start the game, just like when you start any game. The reason I think is becuase there is extra content on the second cd so just start it like you normally start any game.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:18 AM   #5
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

^^^ thx for the suggestion, but that didn't work either.

I think I must have a duff 2nd disk, but if i do, i still really need to know for sure, what the correct way to change disks as if i got another one, I don't want to scratch this cd trying to change disks when the thing is still spinning.

Thx anyway

peace

Old 07-24-2005, 06:41 AM   #6
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

forget it, I tried it on the playstation 2 and it worked, but still, it should have worked on the playstation 1 but it didn't.

peace