news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Your not doing the math - nor do you actually seem to have read anything - I think my point is way over your head.

Please stay out of this thread.
How so??? Explain yourself more clearly and less abstractly, and those of us who do not own doctorates can understand better, since you seem to have one.

I have an open mind, don't look at a challenge from me as criticizism or doubt. Look at it as curiosity. I want to see where you are coming from.

I read those passages, and yes, it does not surprise me. Geologists have a somewhat accurate history of the earth, and they seem to correlate very well with what you have put out there.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:02 PM   #17
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
How so??? Explain yourself more clearly and less abstractly, and those of us who do not own doctorates can understand better, since you seem to have one.

I have an open mind, don't look at a challenge from me as criticizism or doubt. Look at it as curiosity. I want to see where you are coming from.

I read those passages, and yes, it does not surprise me. Geologists have a somewhat accurate history of the earth, and they seem to correlate very well with what you have put out there.
Ok let me break it down.

This past week I have been making threads all related to the same subject - it all comes down to spiritual awareness of what I'm talking about. The presence of non-humans on our planet influencing our daily lives and what we still - til this day believe.

Who's words are the lies and whose are the truth when it comes to reaching Heaven?

I presented a Mohawk prophecy on how we are currently at war with a serpentine race. This all leads to Sumerian/Anunnaki/Draconian history - which brought me to bringing up Zecharia Sitchin and a link to his books in pdf. But nobody seems to want to give the old man Sitchin a chance.

Now what if David Icke is right? If you've been following what I've been posting - you wouldn't have these kinds of questions. And I for one don't have time to repeat myself- no offense. I'm looking for input - not lag.

Build this topic - input what you know about these things. If it's all hoopla to you- then why be in the thread?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

NO offense to you but I don't think your going to get answers at a Wu Tang forum.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #19
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
NO offense to you but I don't think your going to get answers at a Wu Tang forum.
where would you get the answers then?

there arent any better forums around

ive looked
Old 04-03-2007, 07:07 AM   #20
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Old 04-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #21
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Yes - but there's one thing about this whole thread I haven't gotten to yet. All these stories have a foundation - an original main story that happened in one place.

And I'm positive this was news to some of those hanging upside down in a cave.
I'm not completely convinced that all man kind started in one place, or even from just two individuals.

It makes more sense to me that, if you go with the creation aspects of man-kind, than there were many original pairs that orginated in different places. It makes sense when you refering to divine beings, but we're all human, and you don't procreate with you sisters.

You have to take into account to how christianity has influenced native cultures. Even today i'm unlearning some things that have influenced my culture. I'm not trying to say anything negitive about christianity at all, but things can get thrown out of context when mixed together.

With all the creators power, I think it's just more probable that life started in more places than one.....whith more than two individuals at each place. Possibly small tribes?
Old 04-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #22
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
I'm not completely convinced that all man kind started in one place, or even from just two individuals.

It makes more sense to me that, if you go with the creation aspects of man-kind, than there were many original pairs that orginated in different places. It makes sense when you refering to divine beings, but we're all human, and you don't procreate with you sisters.

You have to take into account to how christianity has influenced native cultures. Even today i'm unlearning some things that have influenced my culture. I'm not trying to say anything negitive about christianity at all, but things can get thrown out of context when mixed together.

With all the creators power, I think it's just more probable that life started in more places than one.....whith more than two individuals at each place. Possibly small tribes?
your right on the money yo. Thats what the Sumerian texts say they did. It was not just the Adama they created. It was the Adama who they first created - a few of them. But the Adama was a failure - the Adama is the one that became the Neanderthal - they were warned not to mate with the Sons of Man - primates. So they created the Adapa. The Adapa is mankind mixed with some Adama's that stayed true to their creators - the Anunnaki.

From the Anunnaki camps that were here- you have some that were not nice- Enki's son Marduk for example was one that loved to be revered as a god. He was the one who controlled Mars - (maybe he still there). He came down to Earth with the Igigi ( The Watchers), and they are the Sons of God that came down according to Sumerian text. They were up in space and like sailors - horny as fuck and saw the creations of Enki that were beautiful. Enlil - Enki's brother - but the one in charge didnt like the noisy little creations called mankind. And when his nephew and his people stated to mate with them- he decided to leave mankind behind to die when Niburu would return - for everytime Niburu is in this region of the solar system- terrible things happen on Earth - such as floods and "fire from heaven" as this planet is dragging a bunch of debris from this solar system. Hence the term "The Great Dragon".

The serpentine race happens to be Marduk - the green one. He interbred with human females.

The whole myth is amazing- and the oldest myth in antiquity. It's the basis for all myths in the world.

Old 04-04-2007, 01:01 PM   #23
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA grasshopper

Quote:

There are no true beginnings on Earth, for here all is effect, the ultimate cause being elsewhere. For who among men can say which came first, the seed or the plant? Yet in truth it is neither, for something neither seed nor plant preceded both, and that thing was also preceded by something else. Always there are ancestors back to the beginning, and back beyond to there is only God.
---------------------------------------

Remember that oukast songs that went, "planets, plantets, stars, earth, pluto, and mars, Its who you are" over, "out of this world, are you aliens"

Thats kind of the way shit is.
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:30 PM   #24
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^Outkast are Nuwaubians

Old 04-17-2007, 07:32 PM   #25
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA

From "the cup of humanity",

out of "THE BOOK OF TEA"

by, Okakura Kakuzo

"The Taoists relate that at the great begining of the No-Beginning, Spirit and Matter met in mortal Combat. At last the Yellow Emperor, the Sun of Heaven, triumphed over Shuhyung, the demon of darkness and earth. Th Titan, in his death agony, struck his head against the solar vault and shiverd the blue dome of jade into fragments. The stars lost their nests, the moon wandered qaimlessly amoong the wild chasms of the nitht. In despeir the Yellow Emperor sought far and wide for the repairer of the Heavens. He had not to search in vain. Out of the Eastern sea rose a queen, the dinine Niuka, horn crowned and dragon-tailed, resplendent in her armour of fire. SHe welded the five-coloured rainbow in her magic cauldron and rebuilt the Chinese sky. But it is also told that Niuka forgot to fill tow tiny crevices in the blue firmament. Thuse bengan the dualism of love- tow souls roloing through space and never at rest untill they join thogeathe to cop.eat the universe. Everyone has to buiuld anew his sky of hope and peace.".
Page 16

aint that some shit.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:49 PM   #26
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^^The Dragon tailed thing again^^^ Niuka

Old 01-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #27
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Back on topic...some people need to be refreshed on this.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #28
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Somebody needs to keep this thread going - I'm going to give the "Mayan Bible" a shot again.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #29
ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA

i think in order to understand this type of shit, the creation myths and prophecies, you have to go beyond linear time. on the other hand, the idea of cycular time doesnt make too much sence to my mind state. because the whole idea is time takes the form of a physical process, exaple the pupul vuh: the creation of the heavens and earth, the creation of the gods, the creation of the sons of men, all of these events corelate to mesurements of the stars and planets measured by their calander and are developments in a repetitive cycle. its like the jedi mind tricks verce, ¨watch how the process of creation links with the measurements of time¨ from COMMUNION: the crop circle thesis, which should be posted on this thread cause it relates.

In the koran, it says something to the effect of, ¨we cite time as proof that mankind is surly at a loss¨, and i think this highlights the difference between man and the elojim, man kind makes thing and does all the shit described in rza´s the sickness, but the gods or god, moves in accordence with the sum totalality of creation and his changes are concistant with a purposfull development expresed mathimaticaly. He never looses. Because eveything is contained in his being past present and future.

i think if you were to ask an ancient about his origin, instead of looking aroung him and pointing to bacteria or monkeys, he would look within him self, and find the eternal moment that always lies in the center of past present and future, and his description would be consistant with the drama of creation gods, and sex between a man and a woman.

a perfect example of the is the sumarian myths, which though thousands of years old are perfectly applicable today as we master cloning and evolve as a species.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA View Post
i think in order to understand this type of shit, the creation myths and prophecies, you have to go beyond linear time. on the other hand, the idea of cycular time doesnt make too much sence to my mind state. because the whole idea is time takes the form of a physical process, exaple the pupul vuh: the creation of the heavens and earth, the creation of the gods, the creation of the sons of men, all of these events corelate to mesurements of the stars and planets measured by their calander and are developments in a repetitive cycle. its like the jedi mind tricks verce, ¨watch how the process of creation links with the measurements of time¨ from COMMUNION: the crop circle thesis, which should be posted on this thread cause it relates.

In the koran, it says something to the effect of, ¨we cite time as proof that mankind is surly at a loss¨, and i think this highlights the difference between man and the elojim, man kind makes thing and does all the shit described in rza´s the sickness, but the gods or god, moves in accordence with the sum totalality of creation and his changes are concistant with a purposfull development expresed mathimaticaly. He never looses. Because eveything is contained in his being past present and future.

i think if you were to ask an ancient about his origin, instead of looking aroung him and pointing to bacteria or monkeys, he would look within him self, and find the eternal moment that always lies in the center of past present and future, and his description would be consistant with the drama of creation gods, and sex between a man and a woman.

a perfect example of the is the sumarian myths, which though thousands of years old are perfectly applicable today as we master cloning and evolve as a species.
Good reply and points.

If you were to ask the Creator/Source - what am I suppose to do here?

What do you think he/she would answer?

I think it all depends on what you can handle at the moment the question is asked. But I'm sure an answer would be something like - enjoy your time here and make it meaningful to mankind to the best of your abilities.

The past couple of years I have chilled on here if people havent noticed. I have been living this paradigm of - let the answers that only the Creator knows be. But - now I'm seeing how it's plain to see we need to strive to understand as much as possible as a collective (humanity). We need to get out of this kindergarten level of thinking and spirituality. We need to elevate and help elevate to the best of our abilities and help friends that dont see something clearly by giving them a different point of view.

I'm going to read the Popul Vol this week at some point come back build on this.