news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-22-2005, 01:56 PM   #31
Antonelli
Veteran Member

Antonelli crouching tigerAntonelli crouching tiger
Default Re: 4 new Ol dirty tracks

Fuck you looser, go cut your head with some marylin manson shit in your ears ! Faggot AHAHAHAHAHAH
Antonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:57 PM   #32
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

I liked all the songs except Stomp, the background snare is tooooooo fuckin fast, what is it 200 bpm? goddamn, but all the other songs were pretty good.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:57 PM   #33
binary

binary grasshopper

You guys are freaking sad giving these songs props just because they were produced by RZa..gimme a break and stop fooling yourselves, these songs suck.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 02:58 PM   #34
binary

binary grasshopper

I would like nothing more than for RZA to make some heat right now, i've waited so long to hear a wu member spit over a rza beat, and this crap makes me sick.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:59 PM   #35
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

you're opinion, I have mines as well and I think that the first three were good and the last one sucked, I can give whatever the hell I want props, who are you to judge me?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 07-22-2005, 02:59 PM   #36
Found My Purpose

this is for you:

Disciple7 wrote:you know what im a little sick and tired everytime anyone puts out a CD hearing everyone whine about no wu spots and no wu production. It seems like if it was up to you these guys would just put out the same record every time out. Why do you think raekwon is doing ob4cl 2, because every damn time the man tries you have all these nay sayers saying oh will those wont sound anything like cuban linx and that was a classic. let an artist expand and do what he wants. Just be happy U God is putting an album out, hes not gonna push units no matter what sound hes using so just let him be himself rather than forcing him to reproduce his old sound over and over and over.

and besides, out of all the members in the clan to seperate themselves this should come as the least suprising, its not like any of them ever call upon U for guest spots or anything like that.

Old 07-22-2005, 03:11 PM   #37
binary

binary grasshopper

That is great, let the artist expand...wtf does this have to do with these songs?? These songs sound not even 1/8 as dope as the old wu...I would love for them to do something different if it meant staying away from making this garbage..wtf.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:13 PM   #38
Found My Purpose

there is nothing wrong with the first couple of songs tho.

Old 07-22-2005, 03:13 PM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary
You guys are freaking sad giving these songs props just because they were produced by RZa..gimme a break and stop fooling yourselves, these songs suck.
you need to stop fooling yourself into thinking you know why someone likes a piece of music.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:15 PM   #40
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

the joe budden song was produced by Boola, not rza
Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:18 PM   #41
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
i think only skrilla and the stomp are the Rza produced tracks. both bangers IMO
i like them to0, they both d0pe, the stomp one, the beat is a lil to0 repetitous th0, peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 04:34 PM   #42
Welshkillabee
WelshKillaBee

Welshkillabee grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw
The production on Stomp is horrible. That clicking is definitely annoying.
Co-sign its really pisses me off
Old 07-22-2005, 04:46 PM   #43
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

THank u shit was hot

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 05:05 PM   #44
truth0ne
truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz

truth0ne grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to truth0ne Send a message via Yahoo to truth0ne

Skrilla: The beat might sound better mixed down properly... Not bad...
Danger Zone: Sounds like a fake-ass Neptunes track.
Dirty and Grimey: Crud. I'd thought a Nore-Dirt collab would have a nicer beat. Plus, this is more cruddy Rhymefest ghostwriting... Feh.
Stomp: The metronome DOES sound annoying. Once again, the final mix will tell all...

Overall... It just shows you what shape the brotha was in before he passed.
You can tell the man was reading his lines off a sheet. His flow was forced. You can hear the stress in his voice. The edits show how off point he was... It's sad. Real sad.

On the real, I'd just let RZA remix EVERYTHING... Drop the forced collabs and get only Wu-fam on the tracks... Poppa Wu to do any adlibs, since their voices sound similar...
Old 07-22-2005, 05:06 PM   #45
Found My Purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth0ne
Skrilla: The beat might sound better mixed down properly... Not bad...
Danger Zone: Sounds like a fake-ass Neptunes track.
Dirty and Grimey: Crud. I'd thought a Nore-Dirt collab would have a nicer beat. Plus, this is more cruddy Rhymefest ghostwriting... Feh.
Stomp: The metronome DOES sound annoying. Once again, the final mix will tell all...

Overall... It just shows you what shape the brotha was in before he passed.
You can tell the man was reading his lines off a sheet. His flow was forced. You can hear the stress in his voice. The edits show how off point he was... It's sad. Real sad.

On the real, I'd just let RZA remix EVERYTHING... Drop the forced collabs and get only Wu-fam on the tracks... Poppa Wu to do any adlibs, since their voices sound similar...
well put, especially that last idea, i think they should really follow that but you know.........