news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 07-22-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter
Default New Track, Butter Ft. King Callabah.

so i been doing a bit of recording and this is what came out, king C hopped on too.

feed would be appreciated.

Old 07-22-2005, 03:47 PM   #2
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: New Track, Butter Ft. King Callabah.

yo i checked out the track, and lemme tell you how I felt:

beatwise it was pretty decent for what ya'll were trying to do, the best part of it is when the piano climaxes, but overall it's aight

Callabah was aight, but I kinda wasn't feelin his voice truthfully, but lyrically he was pretty sick with it, but when he said that saliva part he shoulda did a overlaying vocal and did the effect instead of pausing his verse to insert it cause he was trying to catch up with the beat again (even tho he did it aight), that was a problem tho

you were the best on the track, ya voice & lyrics were sick, and the way you flowed went well with the track. Overall I think ya'll could do sumthin on a more grimier beat and I probably woulda enjoyed it better, but for what it is, it's aight. I do recommend ya'll do overlaying vocals cause it woulda strengthened your verses more and given it more power, but like I said the track's cool. Keep it up.

SALAAM

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 07:30 PM   #3
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: New Track, Butter Ft. King Callabah.

dope lyrics from you and bah (Y),
dope nerco beat,
overall dope track

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

anyone have this song??

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

tuco, havent seen u post in the longest

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote