news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-22-2005, 10:34 PM   #1
WuBiz

WuBiz grasshopper
Default WuTang new album wit Indie artists

Yo, my niggas, I just read on Chambermusik.com that the wu are droppin a new album this fall full of new material with collaborations with independent artists! That shit will be FIRE!!! Especially since I believe that from day one Wu are indie artists that had and still have a mystique, lyrics, charisma and production so ill and different that the mainstream had to accept them. That album is goin to be CRAZY!
WuBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 10:35 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: WuTang new album wit Indie artists

producers?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whoooaaaaa dude, CRAZY

this is going to be like when they made the Wu-Tang Meets the Indie :O:O:O
Old 10-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBiz View Post
Yo, my niggas, I just read on Chambermusik.com that the wu are droppin a new album this fall full of new material with collaborations with independent artists! That shit will be FIRE!!! Especially since I believe that from day one Wu are indie artists that had and still have a mystique, lyrics, charisma and production so ill and different that the mainstream had to accept them. That album is goin to be CRAZY!
YEA MAN CRAZY!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHOS ON THE ALBUM, WHICH WU MEMBERS ARE GONNA PARTICIPATE, WHOS DOING PRODUCTION, OR HEARD ANY REVIEWS, BUT ITS STILL GONNA BE CRAZY!!!!YEAAAAAAA!!!!!

loser

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't be mad, this is still great news!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this thread is 3 years old wtf?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

=O =O =O

NOOO!!!

And the album still ain't here!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
this thread is 3 years old wtf?

Jupp...

And it actually was kind of crazy.. great album =)
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #9
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

maybe that indie album was 8 diagrams?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

^^^^^u r maybe just right :O with all those unknown people on it..
Old 10-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

lol!! this is hilarious
Old 10-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #12
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

?? where's the source?
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #13
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

some Corpers are smart, some ain't.

Proof is on the roof of this post.