0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default Views On Islam

i wanna know all your views on the religon, (dont hold any of your thoughts back), the future (outcome)of the religon, its affect on todays society...everything.... if you have any questions just ask...

you have almost definetly covered this subject before but none the less i still wanna hear your views (fuck the televisions biased garbage, id rather no what y,all think)



PEACE
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
Imperial1
Senior Member
 
Imperial1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 219
Rep Power: 0
Imperial1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Imperial1 Send a message via Yahoo to Imperial1
Default

My views on it are simple.

I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship other than Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger.

I am not a perfect muslim, though I do try to be.

Anyone who misconcepts my Islamic beliefs, I will definitely try my best to clear that person of their misconception.

Imperial1
__________________

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"
Imperial1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
T-Wisted
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Everywhere & nowhere.
Posts: 17
Rep Power: 0
T-Wisted grasshopper
Default

I know some muslims they're normal for as far people are normal then.
T-Wisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:44 PM   #4
Kong
Veteran Member
 
Kong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 3,358
Rep Power: 16
Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta
Default

Sometimes it seems like many don't know how to use the rules that are set in the real world.
__________________
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:46 PM   #5
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

what rules?
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 02:03 PM   #6
Kong
Veteran Member
 
Kong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 3,358
Rep Power: 16
Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta
Default

Stuff like being around gay people, people that don't follow what they follow. I think a lot in the religion are confused on things like this but are afraid to question it fully. They don't seem like they know how to just be around people from different walks. Some have it all worked out, but I think they have probably worked to hard to justify it all, same thing goes for most if not all religions.
__________________
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,096
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
i wanna know all your views on the religon, (dont hold any of your thoughts back), the future (outcome)of the religon, its affect on todays society...everything.... if you have any questions just ask...

you have almost definetly covered this subject before but none the less i still wanna hear your views (fuck the televisions biased garbage, id rather no what y,all think)



PEACE
There's no other way to put this Bro, Islam is power. Period.

When practiced to it's full potential, when the prayers are said from the heart instead of with the mouth, when you read The Qur'an and allow it to both give you hope and properly terrify you, when you feel bad for people who don't know and aren't trying to find out, when you feel like Mecca is a home you've never known, Al-Islam, to me, is the most beautiful thing in the world.
Islam is the law of the universe laid out in black and white. It's very hard to describe fully, as only people with an open mind, faith, or both, will fully understand. Like Imperial1 said (Sallam Sis.), I'm not a perfect Muslim. When I'm on my deen (religious practice) the way I should be though, if any of you can fathom actually looking forward to the day you die, without fear, but hope and a sense of eternal safety, then you may know where real Muslims are coming from. To us, the world and everything in it is smoke and mirrors. I talk trash about the people who are scared to read The Scriptures in their entirety, but at the same time, I do understand. Those questions that we've all wanted answered, "Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?" Islam answers them all, in ways you can't imagine, but can clearly understand if you give yourself the chance. Yes it's scary, but would you rather have the terrifying truth, or a beautiful lie? Bare in mind that the former, if you prepare for it, will actually be a blessing for you and the latter is a lot like a pornstar. Looks good from afar, but in truth, it's far from good.

I was a bit upset when I found out about all of the rules Islam gives Muslims, but then I thought, "How selfish is the way I feel?" Some people I know say, "5 prayers a day is too much." The first thing I say is, "Was it too much for Him to wake you up this morning? The very breath you took upon waking was a gift from Him." Islam is basically spiritual Kung-Fu. Kung-Fu literally means "Achievement through great effort." The Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "The most excellent jihad (defence of Islam) is the conquering of oneself." So, to not drink, smoke, fornicate, lie, steal, take a life wrongfully, etc. is better than picking up any weapon for any cause in the Eyes of The Beholder. Once I realized that these rules were set forth to make us (mankind and jinni) better than the way we behave, the question arose, "Are we that important?"

Mankind, upon reading the story of Adam and Eve (Ridy Allahu Anhum), should remember this and meditate upon it as I do. When Allah Created man, He breathed into him of His Spirit.
Again, of His Spirit. The Angels don't have Allah's Spirit in them to the best of my knowledge, nor do the jinni. So, from Adam (Alayhi Wa Sallam) all the way down to you and your great-grandchildren, have The Spirit of The Most High within you. It speaks to you when you do something you know you shouldn't. Nowadays we call it "intuition" "the 6th sense" and all that, which is fine, but the BASIS of those terms, don't forget it. Consider what got us booted. Listening to the enemy and disobeying direct orders. As soon as Adam and Eve (Alayhi Wa Sallam) ate of the tree, Allah asked 'em, "Didn't I tell you not to listen to him? That he was your enemy?" Just like your mother would tell you before she whipped yo' ass, "Didn't I tell you not to take that cookie?"
So yes, we were banished, but not destroyed and we still recieved Messengers and Scriptures reminding us of what happened, is happening and will still happen. I've always been one to say life is war, and for real, The Scriptures have Sun Tzu beaten 10-fold.


I see Islam as a constant meditation that you'll only get the full benefit of in death. Islam makes belief and faith an indestructable shield by not only the parables given, but also the vivid descriptions of past nations that were destroyed, Paradise, Hell and Judgement Day. There's a hadith that tells us of two Angels, Munkaar and Nakeer (Alayhi Wa Sallam) that come to visit us once were buried and they ask us, "Who is your Lord and who is your Messenger?" Bare in mind that these two particular Angels are anything but cute and cuddly and "They speak like thunder." To answer that question correctly, you would've had to believe in your very soul everything that you were reading and doing once you took your Shahada. If someone approached you in this life and told you they were going to kill you and the last thing you said before that battle was "Insha-Allah" (God-Willing) then The Qur'anic verse, "No fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve." was seen in you by all there to witness it. Anyone who just memorizes the prayers or The Qur'an just to be seen in the eyes of men is gonna be assed out when their buried and before then because the very thought of death scares the s**t out of them because they didn't let the Message penetrate their very soul.

Since the above example of so-called Muslims, munafiqun (hypocrites) really, is more popular today than an example of a real Muslim, at this point, it would take people who truly believe and are familiar with all of the scriptures to demolish the great amount of ignorance in and outside of Islam. The long-term future of Islam is certain in my opinion, because for anyone who's read the Prophecies given about Ad-Dajjal (The Anti-Christ) and the descension of Isa bin Maryam (Jesus. Son of Mary) Ridy Allahu Anhum (May Allah be Pleased with them), knows that truth will always conquer falsehood and Islam will indeed reign supreme. I read the Prophecies and they make perfect sense to me. It's not a thing of me thinking because I'm Muslim, then it's automatically right either. If that were the case, I'd see no problem with the existence of sectarianism. Like my mother always says, "Allah is a Common Sense God." Therefore, if it makes sense, I don't question it, because that opens the door for Shaitan and disbelief.

Islam has to be cleansed and restored to it's original self. I know it'll happen, but personally, I want to be one of the first dominos to fall in that direction. Just to put something of the prophecies on the table, among the first mentioned signs of The Hour, is, "When the slave girl (female human being) will give birth to her master." Now look around at how many children are talking back to their parents, hitting them, cursing at them, and still getting dope gear, XBox's, PlayStations and the whole 9 yards. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said, "My arrival and the arrival of Judgement Day come upon you in this succession." He then held up his index and middle fingers side by side the way The RZA does in some of his photos, or like Deck in the "Shaolin Style" video game. He (S.A.W.) also said that, "The time between my death and Judgement Day is as pearls falling off of a broken necklace."

With that, Jesus, Peace and Blessings be upon him said to his disciples in regards to Judgement Day, "An unimagineable terror, that will come upon you suddenly. What would stop you from preparing for it?"

So again, Islam is, has been and always will be power in my opinion. Fore-warned is fore-armed.
All I think about on a daily basis, is the fact that I know my clock's gonna stop and I have no idea when my clock's gonna stop and I want to be as ready as possible, Insha-Allah.

Only Allah knows the future of Islam in it's full detail, but the blueprint is here, the true Believers will be the ones to bring Islam back to it's full glory.

Islam has had both positive and negative effects on today's society. More negative than positive, because the vast majority of Americans are just flat out stupid, proud of that stupidity and getting dumber as the seconds pass. There are a few people that I've known since high school though, that knew the media was full of it, because they'd think of me and be like, "He wouldn't do some stupid s**t like that." Just based on who I am and the advice I give, I'm about to send 3 of my friends copies of The Holy Qur'an by their own request. The social effects are more Yang than Yin, no doubt, but the fact is, Muslims have always been under fire from as far back as Noah (pbuh). That's why I say, the best weapons I have are studying and patience. It's one thing to quote Qur'an, but if you can back up that quote with The Gospels, Torah, Psalms and The Book of Enoch (pbuh), the haters will either leave you alone, or get mad and start yellin'.

-----------------------------------
To comment on what Alex said,
the ones that can't be around gay people have little to no understanding. These days, you really have no choice. I don't agree with homosexuality, but as long as I'm not hit on by a gay dude, I'll have no problems. If he touches me, that's his ass AND I'm claimin' self-defence. I can't be around so-called Muslims that can't be around other people from different walks either, because unless they try to harm you or change you, they're harmless.


PEACE
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 04-16-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #8
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

you say it like it is bro....
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:26 AM   #9
lord patch
Senior Member
 
lord patch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 353
Rep Power: 0
lord patch grasshopper
Default

subhanallah


khoda hafez


Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
There's no other way to put this Bro, Islam is power. Period.

When practiced to it's full potential, when the prayers are said from the heart instead of with the mouth, when you read The Qur'an and allow it to both give you hope and properly terrify you, when you feel bad for people who don't know and aren't trying to find out, when you feel like Mecca is a home you've never known, Al-Islam, to me, is the most beautiful thing in the world.
Islam is the law of the universe laid out in black and white. It's very hard to describe fully, as only people with an open mind, faith, or both, will fully understand. Like Imperial1 said (Sallam Sis.), I'm not a perfect Muslim. When I'm on my deen (religious practice) the way I should be though, if any of you can fathom actually looking forward to the day you die, without fear, but hope and a sense of eternal safety, then you may know where real Muslims are coming from. To us, the world and everything in it is smoke and mirrors. I talk trash about the people who are scared to read The Scriptures in their entirety, but at the same time, I do understand. Those questions that we've all wanted answered, "Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going?" Islam answers them all, in ways you can't imagine, but can clearly understand if you give yourself the chance. Yes it's scary, but would you rather have the terrifying truth, or a beautiful lie? Bare in mind that the former, if you prepare for it, will actually be a blessing for you and the latter is a lot like a pornstar. Looks good from afar, but in truth, it's far from good.

I was a bit upset when I found out about all of the rules Islam gives Muslims, but then I thought, "How selfish is the way I feel?" Some people I know say, "5 prayers a day is too much." The first thing I say is, "Was it too much for Him to wake you up this morning? The very breath you took upon waking was a gift from Him." Islam is basically spiritual Kung-Fu. Kung-Fu literally means "Achievement through great effort." The Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "The most excellent jihad (defence of Islam) is the conquering of oneself." So, to not drink, smoke, fornicate, lie, steal, take a life wrongfully, etc. is better than picking up any weapon for any cause in the Eyes of The Beholder. Once I realized that these rules were set forth to make us (mankind and jinni) better than the way we behave, the question arose, "Are we that important?"

Mankind, upon reading the story of Adam and Eve (Ridy Allahu Anhum), should remember this and meditate upon it as I do. When Allah Created man, He breathed into him of His Spirit.
Again, of His Spirit. The Angels don't have Allah's Spirit in them to the best of my knowledge, nor do the jinni. So, from Adam (Alayhi Wa Sallam) all the way down to you and your great-grandchildren, have The Spirit of The Most High within you. It speaks to you when you do something you know you shouldn't. Nowadays we call it "intuition" "the 6th sense" and all that, which is fine, but the BASIS of those terms, don't forget it. Consider what got us booted. Listening to the enemy and disobeying direct orders. As soon as Adam and Eve (Alayhi Wa Sallam) ate of the tree, Allah asked 'em, "Didn't I tell you not to listen to him? That he was your enemy?" Just like your mother would tell you before she whipped yo' ass, "Didn't I tell you not to take that cookie?"
So yes, we were banished, but not destroyed and we still recieved Messengers and Scriptures reminding us of what happened, is happening and will still happen. I've always been one to say life is war, and for real, The Scriptures have Sun Tzu beaten 10-fold.


I see Islam as a constant meditation that you'll only get the full benefit of in death. Islam makes belief and faith an indestructable shield by not only the parables given, but also the vivid descriptions of past nations that were destroyed, Paradise, Hell and Judgement Day. There's a hadith that tells us of two Angels, Munkaar and Nakeer (Alayhi Wa Sallam) that come to visit us once were buried and they ask us, "Who is your Lord and who is your Messenger?" Bare in mind that these two particular Angels are anything but cute and cuddly and "They speak like thunder." To answer that question correctly, you would've had to believe in your very soul everything that you were reading and doing once you took your Shahada. If someone approached you in this life and told you they were going to kill you and the last thing you said before that battle was "Insha-Allah" (God-Willing) then The Qur'anic verse, "No fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve." was seen in you by all there to witness it. Anyone who just memorizes the prayers or The Qur'an just to be seen in the eyes of men is gonna be assed out when their buried and before then because the very thought of death scares the s**t out of them because they didn't let the Message penetrate their very soul.

Since the above example of so-called Muslims, munafiqun (hypocrites) really, is more popular today than an example of a real Muslim, at this point, it would take people who truly believe and are familiar with all of the scriptures to demolish the great amount of ignorance in and outside of Islam. The long-term future of Islam is certain in my opinion, because for anyone who's read the Prophecies given about Ad-Dajjal (The Anti-Christ) and the descension of Isa bin Maryam (Jesus. Son of Mary) Ridy Allahu Anhum (May Allah be Pleased with them), knows that truth will always conquer falsehood and Islam will indeed reign supreme. I read the Prophecies and they make perfect sense to me. It's not a thing of me thinking because I'm Muslim, then it's automatically right either. If that were the case, I'd see no problem with the existence of sectarianism. Like my mother always says, "Allah is a Common Sense God." Therefore, if it makes sense, I don't question it, because that opens the door for Shaitan and disbelief.

Islam has to be cleansed and restored to it's original self. I know it'll happen, but personally, I want to be one of the first dominos to fall in that direction. Just to put something of the prophecies on the table, among the first mentioned signs of The Hour, is, "When the slave girl (female human being) will give birth to her master." Now look around at how many children are talking back to their parents, hitting them, cursing at them, and still getting dope gear, XBox's, PlayStations and the whole 9 yards. The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said, "My arrival and the arrival of Judgement Day come upon you in this succession." He then held up his index and middle fingers side by side the way The RZA does in some of his photos, or like Deck in the "Shaolin Style" video game. He (S.A.W.) also said that, "The time between my death and Judgement Day is as pearls falling off of a broken necklace."

With that, Jesus, Peace and Blessings be upon him said to his disciples in regards to Judgement Day, "An unimagineable terror, that will come upon you suddenly. What would stop you from preparing for it?"

So again, Islam is, has been and always will be power in my opinion. Fore-warned is fore-armed.
All I think about on a daily basis, is the fact that I know my clock's gonna stop and I have no idea when my clock's gonna stop and I want to be as ready as possible, Insha-Allah.

Only Allah knows the future of Islam in it's full detail, but the blueprint is here, the true Believers will be the ones to bring Islam back to it's full glory.

Islam has had both positive and negative effects on today's society. More negative than positive, because the vast majority of Americans are just flat out stupid, proud of that stupidity and getting dumber as the seconds pass. There are a few people that I've known since high school though, that knew the media was full of it, because they'd think of me and be like, "He wouldn't do some stupid s**t like that." Just based on who I am and the advice I give, I'm about to send 3 of my friends copies of The Holy Qur'an by their own request. The social effects are more Yang than Yin, no doubt, but the fact is, Muslims have always been under fire from as far back as Noah (pbuh). That's why I say, the best weapons I have are studying and patience. It's one thing to quote Qur'an, but if you can back up that quote with The Gospels, Torah, Psalms and The Book of Enoch (pbuh), the haters will either leave you alone, or get mad and start yellin'.

-----------------------------------
To comment on what Alex said,
the ones that can't be around gay people have little to no understanding. These days, you really have no choice. I don't agree with homosexuality, but as long as I'm not hit on by a gay dude, I'll have no problems. If he touches me, that's his ass AND I'm claimin' self-defence. I can't be around so-called Muslims that can't be around other people from different walks either, because unless they try to harm you or change you, they're harmless.


PEACE
lord patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:56 AM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King
 
The Hound's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,060
Rep Power: 48
The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

if only muslims would come to other countries and live by other countries laws ... culture and environment instead of tryna change everything to suit their needs ...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 06:11 AM   #11
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

"f only muslims would come to other countries and live by other countries laws ... culture and environment instead of tryna change everything to suit their needs ..."

most do g..........allow the generalisation
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #12
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

the religion of "islam" is what it is. anybody who really knows (the truth) about islam knows that it's not a religion, it was never taught to be a religion by the prophet muhammad, nor does "islam" mean submission to the will of allah. are there good things that come from the religion? yes. does the good outweigh the bad? nope. did islam start with prophet muhammad? no. was "allah" known before the prophet muhammad or any religion of islam? yup. does muslim mean one wh submits to the will of allah? emphatically no!
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:14 AM   #13
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

if your talkin from a 5%er ideology.......i will leave it as that... (if your read the story of how the five pecenters started you will see there is nothing divine bout it homie)
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #14
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

islam does not stand for (i self lord and master) nor does allah stand for (arm arm leg leg arm head), they are ARABIC wordz, some dudes jus thought heyyy...it could stand for that so they changed it...
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:22 PM   #15
Imperial1
Senior Member
 
Imperial1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 219
Rep Power: 0
Imperial1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Imperial1 Send a message via Yahoo to Imperial1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
islam does not stand for (i self lord and master) nor does allah stand for (arm arm leg leg arm head), they are ARABIC wordz, some dudes jus thought heyyy...it could stand for that so they changed it...
Exactly!

Imperial1
__________________

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"
Imperial1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one