news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: How do you rate The Fix?
1 - Wack 1 5.56%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 5.56%
7 2 11.11%
8 6 33.33%
9 5 27.78%
10 - Classic 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2007, 10:28 AM   #1
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Scarface - The Fix

Scarface - The Fix

1. The Fix
2. Safe
3. In Cold Blood
4. Guess Whos Back (Feat. Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel)
5. On My Block
6. Keep Me Down
7. What Can I Do? (Feat. Kelly Price)
8. In Between Us (Feat. Nas)
9. Someday (Feat. Faith Evans)
10. Sellout
11. Heaven (Feat. Kelly Price)
12. I Ain't The One (Feat. W.C.)
13. Fixed

I love this album. Kinda short but theres loads of bangers on there i love In Between Us, What Can I Do, In Cold Blood, and of course On My Block. Easily 8.5 or 9 outta 10

Last edited by Durag; 11-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I didn't like this album. Only songs i like are Guess Who's Back, My Block, I Ain't The One. His Balls And My Word album is wack too. Recognize song is the only good song on Balls And My Word. Scarface said Balls And My Word was released without his permission. I wonder if he's mad at J Prince about that because he also said My Homies part 2 album was released without his permission. Why do record labels do dumb shit like that without talking to the artist first?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:37 AM   #3
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

well deserving of the 5 mics it received
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:31 PM   #4
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd give it a 10/10. There is not one song that I can skip. One of my favorite albums to play when I'm starting my day. The way the intro leads into "Safe" is perfect.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:11 AM   #5
beardman

beardman grasshopper
Default Go

This album is so underrated by people! I rarely call albums classic, but this one is really a classic.

All songs are at least good and some are real bangers too! No bad song to be found here.

I rate it 9/10
________
marijuana indica

Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 07:57 AM.
beardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 PM   #6
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This albums dope as hell!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:21 PM   #7
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

felt it, 8/10

too short and didn't like some guest MC's like Jay-Z, never felt him though
thatKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:48 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Real good album, 9/10 total. Scarface has an ill wordplay and drop meaningful thoughts all over this. I love how he can go from hardcore ignorant shit ("in cold blood") to crazy deep records ("heaven", etc). the musical backdrop is nice in every way, all guest's shine (face were probably the only man who had both jay-z and nas spit on the same album back in 2002). DON'T SLEEP ON THIS ALBUM!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump, don't sleep on it peeps...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #10
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On My Block is a certified classic.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #11
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Havent bumped this in a while to be honest, but yeah, dope album. A little too much singing for my liking, but Scarface is dope throughout.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #12
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

classic ,

no doubt about it .

really well put together record. especially the replay value

9/10

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:01 PM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ agreed, i've started bumping this alot again recently and this is just the type of album i love.. every track connects with the next and the quality is strong throughout, Scarface is definitely the best MC from the South in my opinion. Andre 3K might have a stronger flow but as far as lyrics go I see Scarface as one of the illest to do it...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 11-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's one of the south's father of rap along with his crew the geto boys, outkast and goodie mob

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

yeah jigga...well programmed , well produced, perfect amount of tracks and the tracks you think that arnt that great are only because the rest of the tracks are excellent.

No Sellout became my fav after i got sick of the rest of the ones i listened too 100 times over

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote