news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 04-18-2007, 04:36 AM   #1
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk
Default Jammie Kennedy is Taking this Wigger Shit too Far

Malibu's Most Wanted was corny, but it had its moments, definitely not a movie you could stomach twice. Then he had that corny "reality" show whose only highlight was Bob Saget rapping. Other than that, that show was complete shit. Now a breakdancing movie? C'mon man, breakdancing has no comedic potential in the first place. When is Jamie Kennedy going to realize that the whole white- person-trying-to-act-black-and-failing-miserably formula is played out?

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:46 AM   #2
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

You know, I don't think it's an act...
Old 04-18-2007, 04:54 AM   #3
Ghost Deini
Stark Enterprises

Ghost Deini shaolin monk

Don't forget he came out with an actual "hip-hop" album.

"We don't need no diamond rings
All we need is a drum like
Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"
Ghost Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:20 AM   #4
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

he's an actor, i think actors can get there self fucked up when they change it up to much, that shit started with his white boy routine on the Jamie Kennedy Xperiment then thaT got the malibu movie now he acts like that a lot in life, if he didn't throw on the act though he wouldn't be doing the things he is doing.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

him and cilvaringz should collaborate
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #6
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
You know, I don't think it's an act...
co-sign, i watched 2 episodes of that jamie kennedy rapping show and he seemed dead serious.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:49 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Jamie does try to act black and he should stop. I saw Malibu's Most Wanted movie and it was kinda corny. I only saw it because Anthony Anderson, Taye Diggs, Regina Hall, Blair Underwood were in it. I love Regina Hall. She is so sexy and cute. When i saw her in The Best Man movie as a stripper named Candy, i said she's cute. I think Jamie loves rap music and there's nothing wrong with a white person liking rap but he shouldn't try to rap if he sucks at it. I think he really is trying to be a rapper.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:12 PM   #8
Johnny 6-feet
Storyteller

Johnny 6-feet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Johnny 6-feet

[quote=Tetsuo;791797]Malibu's Most Wanted was corny, but it had its moments, definitely not a movie you could stomach twice. Then he had that corny "reality" show whose only highlight was Bob Saget rapping. Other than that, that show was complete shit. Now a breakdancing movie? C'mon man, breakdancing has no comedic potential in the first place. When is Jamie Kennedy going to realize that the white- person-trying-to-act-black-and-failing-miserably formula is played out?[/holequote]

Oh! I get you, i didn't realise til now that all black people act in the exactly the same way and that white people attempting to rap/breakdance/play basketball/blah was 'acting black' instead of 'taking an interest in the sport, dance or music form', thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll make sure to shout abuse at the next black guy i see wearing a shirt and tie for 'acting white' as well.

Gotta keep those racial boundaries clear.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@your comments but that's true though what you said.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #10
Tetsuo
Hamburger Pimp

Tetsuo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6-feet View Post
Oh! I get you, i didn't realise til now that all black people act in the exactly the same way and that white people attempting to rap/breakdance/play basketball/blah was 'acting black' instead of 'taking an interest in the sport, dance or music form', thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll make sure to shout abuse at the next black guy i see wearing a shirt and tie for 'acting white' as well.

Gotta keep those racial boundaries clear.
Yo are you serious? Look, maybe I should have specified that Jamie Kennedy has made a career out of imitating a stereotype of Black culture; I'm not trying to say that all Black people are that way at all. I find Jamie Kennedy reprehensible because he's promoting stereotypes. If you think what Jamie Kennedy does is good, wholesome entertainment than you are seriously misguided, my friend. If you can't recognize the stereotypes which the media have about Black people and the exploitative core of movie's like Malibu's Most Wanted, you are overlooking the drastic influence this type of parody has on the masses. The fact is break-dancing is associated with Hip-Hop which, in turn, is associated with Black culture. If you would rather this type of behavior not be seen as a reflection of Black culture, than your issue is with the media and corporations that run this country -- not me for finding it exploitative. In the future, try not to let your personal agenda obscure what is really going on.

Free Killa Sin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Last edited by Tetsuo; 05-13-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Tetsuo is offline   Reply With Quote