news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #1486
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like has been said, it's Romo's fault the Cowboys lost. They would have lost next week anyway, but still. What a dreadful end this year for the Cowboys. Losing to the Lions one week, in what might have been a division deciding game. And then blowing a snap on a 3 yard field goal the next week, in a playoff game. lol

I think the Eagles have a good shot to beat the Saints. The Bears will handle the Seahawks.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #1487
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

a sad day in football today

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:55 PM   #1488
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I hate the eagles. but thats funny for me to say that cuz i hate the eagles cuz of donvan mccrabz. donvan is hurt. i hated when he dissed my team the bucs in 2002 playoffs when he scored a touchdown and dunked on the feild goal post.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:29 AM   #1489
Wu-Fam Specializt
The Specializt

Wu-Fam Specializt shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Wu-Fam Specializt

Pats really opened shit up in the last few mins of the 4th quarter. Dats myyyyyyy Squaddddddddd. The D showed signs of promise and brilliance. Watch out mutha fuckas, I saw flashes of the type of D we won 3 superbowls with. Not that I really feel we'll win again, cuz I'm a little optimistic. But there is no team in the league that we cannot beat. We'll hang with everybody and ya'll know that. It's just a matter of if we keep our shit together. The Pats worry every single team.

- Ignorant Pats Fan

Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta Fuck Wit!

Wu-Tang the best rap group of all time, rush lil shotgun rest around 9.

I'm A Specializt Specializing In Special Shit.
Wu-Fam Specializt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:48 AM   #1490
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Cowboys should have not even been going for the win. Terry Glenn's catch was an incomplete, not a fumble. It's sad that the Seahawks almost lost that game with all the bullshit going on.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:54 AM   #1491
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by renagade410 View Post
, I find this hard to watch sometimes. I could consider almost this season a failure.

The giants had no businee even being the playoffs.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:52 AM   #1492
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Anyone seen closeups of the drop field goal? I don't want to make excuses but that ball looks like it's covered in baby oil. If you watch carefully, everything was done right (snap,catch,no bobbling when positioning the ball), then all of a sudden it slips out of his hand.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #1493
renagade410

renagade410 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
Anyone seen closeups of the drop field goal? I don't want to make excuses but that ball looks like it's covered in baby oil. If you watch carefully, everything was done right (snap,catch,no bobbling when positioning the ball), then all of a sudden it slips out of his hand.
the ball used for kicking feild goals is different than the ball that quarterbacks use........Romo knew that so theres no excuse if he felt as tho he couldt handle the snap he shouldve asked for bledsoe to take it
renagade410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:57 AM   #1494
renagade410

renagade410 grasshopper

well........the eagles lost lito shepard for this week.....DAMN
renagade410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #1495
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1 View Post
don't be surprised if the Giants knock off Philly. These kind of wierds things happen all the time and I have a feeling the Giants are gonna K.O. Balboa
yah right ok!
If they would of went into overtime then yeah.. but nah. I lost money on this game...

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #1496
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
yah right ok!
If they would of went into overtime then yeah.. but nah. I lost money on this game...

I dont like the eagles but this gif to all who doubted them, like me.

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 01-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #1497
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04 View Post
Yeah i noticed that but tony romo or any else is not using that as an excuse.

When did the balls changed like that?

Sig by Born Invincible
Old 01-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #1498
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:27 AM   #1499
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:28 AM   #1500
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

E A G L E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote