news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-11-2007, 03:23 PM   #1516
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Jeff Garcia is GAY...
and RAVENS all the way...

Im nervous about the Pats game though

I don't care...........as long as he gets up to the Superbowl he can be whatever............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #1517
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

You Philly fans are gonna be wallowing in your cheese steaks after this game.

WHO DAT!

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:10 AM   #1518
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL.........that may be true but you know what...........we bleed green baby and no matter what we always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-12-2007, 09:59 AM   #1519
Bigot Hitman
"Come as you are"

Bigot Hitman shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bigot Hitman

Raven's all the way
Cross your arms, its too late for helping hands
Spit your pity elsewhere, there's no sympathy needed
For one who's never alive, for one who's never completed (Bigot Hitman)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...=25482&page=61
Bigot Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #1520
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Now that the Giants are officially gone I can drop my true wisdom of the game.

the Ravens. Chris McCallister... Ed Reed.. Samari Rolle.. pick apart any QB..and front seven is very strong against run. They will be the Super Bowl champs.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #1521
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Jeff Garcia's wife is a model, I believe? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:22 PM   #1522
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
LOL.........that may be true but you know what...........we bleed green baby and no matter what we always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH shut the fuck up.

And who the fuck does Westbrook think he is an orchestrator? I can't believe stupid Philly fans singing that bullshit during the game.. I hoped we could have built on some energy defensive wise after that last TD but damn ya'll cut us up on the run I give the Eagles their props. But they were pretty lucky. I mean we were beat up injured once more in the First Round. Next year we will have a Bye though.

Oh and I am very happy Tom Coughlin is coming back!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #1523
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL..............

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not shut up...............I will be held down!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #1524
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

You know ya'll lucky right?
Old 01-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #1525
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Why r we lucky? I mean we show up, the other team shows up and then it's on..........

Old 01-12-2007, 05:55 PM   #1526
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post

, now i have to here that until they lose.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #1527
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

COLTS... fuckerz!

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #1528
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

RAVENS BITCH!!!!!!!

TOMM IS OUR DAY!!!!

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:54 PM   #1529
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Szu, care to have a little wager? Loser can't post for a week?

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:56 PM   #1530
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

lol sure i'm expecting you to hold up to your end of the bargain

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote