news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-21-2007, 09:35 PM   #1576
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Referring to Indianapolis as Indiana is as retarded as referring to Chicago as Illinois.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:36 PM   #1577
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
my Pats are dominating at the moment. Not cuz they are lucky, but cuz they take chances, and also are raw talent in the purest form.

Saints ........... lawlz
Right back atcha, RIGHT BACK ATCHA!!! It didn't look good for us, but we did it!

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:42 PM   #1578
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally Manning delivers... and what a way to end Brady & The Patriots..with an interception.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:46 PM   #1579
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

well the Colts truly did earn that victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #1580
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Congrats to the Saints for having a good season, especially after the tragedy, and their dismal season last year. But the Bears were the better team this year, and they proved it by kicking the Saints asses. The cold weather thing is a lame excuse. The Bears would have beaten the Saints, where ever they played them. I got real tired of people saying stupid things, such as the Bears having no chance against the Saints.

People in here some weeks back were saying the Bears were real overrated, and they would never make it to the Super Bowl. Now those people are silenced, because they were talking crazy. Now people are saying the Bears have no chance against the Colts. The Bears were the better team during the season, and more dominant. They will prove that in the Super Bowl when they beat the Colts, and silence the people that don't know anything about football. Get real, like the Bears, bloody blokes.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #1581
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ word yo... [for robbie]
Old 01-21-2007, 11:00 PM   #1582
TiKaL
Cultivator

TiKaL grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to TiKaL Send a message via Yahoo to TiKaL

The Colts can score on Chicago's defense.

Tony Dungy knows their scheme like the back of his hand.

They went through Baltimore's and New England's Defense.

They will win the Super Bowl playing their last three games against the top 3 defenses in the NFL
Old 01-22-2007, 12:12 AM   #1583
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

haha the new england clam chowder chumps lost to the colts. i told you chico the patroits are a thing of a past. their dynasty is in the grave just like the cowboys and niners. Now its time for the bears to ressurect from the grave. its gonna be one heck of a super bowl. colts vs bears, my pick the bears by 3. peyton manning is the next dan marino or is he? can HE uplift that curse I have a feeling he will get.

btw I came close to hating the patroits. muthafuckas acting like they never won anything. im so glad the stellers and eagles did not go to the promise land.

fuck the stellers. fuck the eagles..

tampa bay buccs 4 life
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:51 AM   #1584
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok so I was wrong with the Saints...........that was unbelievable! But I am still going with the Colts winning it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grossman doesn't look like a superbowl QB to me...............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:11 AM   #1585
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

^^Dont worry about grossman, the bears D will win it for them.

Best Deffense vs Best Offense
Remember Superbowl 37 Bucs vs Raiders.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:44 AM   #1586
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bill Parcells has retired

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:57 AM   #1587
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Bill Parcells has retired

Seriuosly?

Old 01-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #1588
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

T.O. should be happy b/c I am sure if Parcels would have stayed, he would be out..............

Old 01-22-2007, 12:16 PM   #1589
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
T.O. should be happy b/c I am sure if Parcels would have stayed, he would be out..............
they were going to keep t.o next year

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:17 PM   #1590
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
they were going to keep t.o next year

I don't know but I know Parcels ain't want him so if Parcels stayed, I'm sure T. O. would be shopping for a new team............