news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-22-2007, 12:18 PM   #1591
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
I don't know but I know Parcels ain't want him so if Parcels stayed, I'm sure T. O. would be shopping for a new team............
t.o aint even that good anymore

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:20 PM   #1592
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Truth truth..............u know I watched a few games (Dallas) and he don't catch the ball anymore...........now maybe it was Romo's throw but still............some of them dropped balls he could have had...............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:24 PM   #1593
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Truth truth..............u know I watched a few games (Dallas) and he don't catch the ball anymore...........now maybe it was Romo's throw but still............some of them dropped balls he could have had...............
seen how toney could not hold on to the ball and t.o cant i guess the cowboys just cant hold on to footballs

Old 01-22-2007, 12:29 PM   #1594
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Bill Parcells has retired
,,oOOh no.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #1595
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok when I hit multiquote the thing goes red.........then what do I do.........

Old 01-22-2007, 12:36 PM   #1596
hectis
Vic

then hit quote on another message

Old 01-22-2007, 12:38 PM   #1597
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I have no clue.................I won't do it..............

Old 01-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #1598
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hester is going to run all over the Colts weak special teams, on the returns.

The Bears didn't have any turnovers, and Grossman didn't get sacked at all, in Sunday's game. If the Colts horrible defense they displayed during the regular season, shows up at the Super Bowl, they are in trouble. They gave up the most yards per play, of any team.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #1599
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Hester is going to run all over the Colts weak special teams, on the returns.

The Bears didn't have any turnovers, and Grossman didn't get sacked at all, in Sunday's game. If the Colts horrible defense they displayed during the regular season, shows up at the Super Bowl, they are in trouble. They gave up the most yards per play, of any team.
colts defense owned the chiefs & ravens... and the offense went toe to toe with brady and came on top.. i wouldnt count them out so fast...
Old 01-22-2007, 04:07 PM   #1600
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Chi is going to get smashed. Grossman is going to crumble while Manning shines. The Colts already beat the best team they could possibly face, that being the Pats.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:08 PM   #1601
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, the Colts defense has stepped it up, so far in the playoffs. I'm just saying if they revert back to the way their defense played during the season, they are in trouble.

I still don't know why so many people were picking the Saints over the Bears, yet the Bears were favored to win. Maybe cause it was a 'good feeling' story, but life isn't a fairy tale.

The new coach that the Cowboys get, might not want to deal with T.O., either. So maybe the Cowboys will get rid of the drama queen. He could get a job on one of those stupid shows, such as Entertainment Tonight. Then fat girls that are in their pj's, can eat half gallons of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and watch him.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:09 PM   #1602
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
Chi is going to get smashed. Grossman is going to crumble while Manning shines. The Colts already beat the best team they could possibly face, that being the Pats.
If I recall, the Bears had a better season than the Pats, and the Colts. Didn't the Colts lose to Houston? If Houston could beat the Colts, anybody could.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #1603
hectis
Vic

if the bears win this would be one of the wackest nfl seasons ever i hope the colts win by 42

Old 01-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #1604
check two
N.I.

Hectis,
You don't have nothing to be ashamed about. The Vikings have won numerous super bowls in the past.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:28 PM   #1605
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If I recall, the Bears had a better season than the Pats, and the Colts. Didn't the Colts lose to Houston? If Houston could beat the Colts, anybody could.
The Bears play in a weak division and the NFC is weak in general. Houston is an up and coming team and it was the first time the beat the Colts since their inception. We'll see in two weeks.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote