news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #1636
bizzlez
Very Young To Hip-Hop

bizzlez grasshopper

I hope the Jets get a big space eater on the D-Line.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:55 PM   #1637
bizzlez
Very Young To Hip-Hop

bizzlez grasshopper

Calvin Johnson is a beast, anyone else know who he is? He measured in at the combine 6-5/239 pounds. And ran a 40 yard dash at 4.35 seconds, it was with track shoes though.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #1638
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Yeah Calvin Johnson looks like a monster. I bet Detroit will draft him.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #1639
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So Jake Plummer retired, cause he didn't want to get traded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #1640
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I heard the Giants might get Cato June and Rhodes. Or McGahee and June. I bet the Colts get LavAr Arrington.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:02 PM   #1641
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Adalius Thomas to Pats is the most potent move so far.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:34 PM   #1642
bizzlez
Very Young To Hip-Hop

bizzlez grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Adalius Thomas to Pats is the most potent move so far.
I was thinking that too
Old 03-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #1643
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Which quarterback do you think will start this season for the Cowboys? It looked like Brad Johnson might have the second string/mentor role, but apparently he doesn't want that role. Do you think he'll win the starting job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #1644
bizzlez
Very Young To Hip-Hop

bizzlez grasshopper

no

he has like a noodle arm I think
Old 03-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #1645
Thanatologist
PhD

Thanatologist grasshopper

Daniel Graham was traded to the Broncos i heard
Old 03-09-2007, 10:53 PM   #1646
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

The Texans are talking about what they have to do to get Brady Quinn in the draft.......WTF!!!!!, seriously as a Texan fan it fuckin kills me. We should've drafted Vince Young last year, as I noted on these boards. Last year, all the talk was "we feel comfortable that Carr is the guy we want" and they draft Mario Williams. that alone killed me, but now you want a new QB when you could've had the best clutch QB to come out the draft in years..................and then passed up on him????

Its devestating as a fan when your team is a full year behind schedule. VY would've sold out every home game and converted over quite a few Cowboy fans in the process. Makes me wonder what the fuck these guys are thinkin.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #1647
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I see Jamal Lewis signed with the Browns for one year. I wonder why he only signed a one year contract. The Browns traded Reuben Droughns to the Giants for a wide receiver i've never heard of. I'm surprised Joe Horn left the Saints to play for the Falcons.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #1648
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^with Colston and Henderson in the lineup, they weren't gonna be takin the cap hit that Horn was gonna be, especially when Reggie Bush is basically like a third receiver for you.

Old 03-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #1649
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Never heard of Tim Carter? He sucks, thats why. Yeah I said it.

Wtf the Giants doing? Ruben Droughns? I liked him better when he was Tyrone Wheatley.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #1650
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Never heard of Tim Carter? He sucks, thats why. Yeah I said it.

Wtf the Giants doing? Ruben Droughns? I liked him better when he was Tyrone Wheatley.
lol