news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-24-2007, 02:56 PM   #1666
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like I said before, they should start having some Super Bowl's in cold weather places, also. Every team should get a chance to host the Super Bowl. I get tired of it always being in a warm place, or a domed stadium. It's not fair to the cold weather teams. Plus, it shows that some of the fans are pussies. It's supposed to be football, rugged and raw. So what if it's cold or snowy outside during the Super Bowl? I don't give a crap about the lame halftime shows, or the Ringling Brothers circus before the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #1667
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
There is no way the Dolphins are beating the 2008 Super Bowl champions.
hah yall are going DOWN son
D-O-W-N

Quote:
I don't wanna fight no body so I'll just watch Giants/Packers Week 2 at Gatsbys or Wilts probably. Dolphin games are brutal if you're an opposing fan, more brutal if you're going just to go and diss the Dolphins. Except you're a Jets fan and you're part of that Gang Green section they usually got going on at Dolphin Stadium. Other than that you're leaving with a black eye. Dolphin fans like to jump too, in the parking lot. Fuck all that.
ya dolphins fans are fucking nuts. ive seen some crazy fuckin fights last year. some 20 yr old bitch ripped out hair of some 40 year old broad durin the game when the dolphins BLEW OUT the patriots.
but jet games are nuts... youlll see so many fucking fights at a jets game. cuz its like an equal ratio... theres so many jet fans down here...
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #1668
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Less than three months to the season yeaaaaah!!

Go G-Men!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #1669
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

looks to be a good year for the Texans, I think we can win four, that's right, one, two, three, FOUR!!! games this year.

Atleast our D-Line should be solid.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #1670
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Hopefully Mike Vick gets suspended. That would be good for the rest of the NFC south.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 PM   #1671
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Yea, but I think Vick is a bit overrated anyways. Falcons have no chance with or without him this year.

And no team compares to the Raiders. There fans will eat you alive. I wanna see someone go into the Oakland Stadium without black or silver on and see what happens.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:39 PM   #1672
sakk
Autarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Yea, but I think Vick is a bit overrated anyways. Falcons have no chance with or without him this year.
I agree vick is overrated. But they won 7 games last year with him playing very inconsistent. With him they can win 6-10 games. Without him they are a top 3 2008 draft pick. Also vick is a poor passer.

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 06-17-2007, 07:43 PM   #1673
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone know what this linebacker from university of colorado Akarika Dawn is like? he wants to come down here and play a real sport in rugby league (dont confuse it for rugby) though no NFL star has ever made it in our game, too fast and physical but this dude reckons he can, any info on him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:42 PM   #1674
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Vick can't be suspended! We play them boys on MNF!

Old 06-20-2007, 11:05 PM   #1675
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I would be pretty angry too if I was a Raiders fan. Their team gives the word horrendous a new meaning.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:58 PM   #1676
sakk
Autarch

Quote:
Vick can't be suspended! We play them boys on MNF!
yeah saints played the falcons monday night last season

yeah we know what happened there

atlanta is going to lose to the saints twice just like last year

vick fans better hope they dont link him to dog fighting, because that will be a suspension.

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize

Last edited by sakk; 06-22-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:19 PM   #1677
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah, we know what happened in Chicago on Jan 21st, 2007 too.

Awww shucks!

Old 07-18-2007, 08:07 PM   #1678
sakk
Autarch

Whats going on Atlanta fans? Your boy vick is in HOT water. They would not hand down an indictment if they couldn't win the case.

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize

Last edited by sakk; 07-18-2007 at 08:24 PM.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #1679
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

word..

If he guilty he betta pay for that bs.. them charges are sickening..

what a role model right.. smfh

Last edited by Complex; 07-18-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:40 AM   #1680
sakk
Autarch

WTC Fantasty Football 07-08. Anyone doing a league, last year ballisitic, i believe created one, with me , dirty knowledge, a few other corp members. I came in third place.

Whos in and when

?

Holla!

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize