news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #1756
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I think Cowboy fans have every right to be excited, no doubt.

----

Tonight though is a big game for my G-Men coming off that big comeback that no one seems to know about last week except us Giant fans. Still no respect, but I feel the media where they're coming from. I expect to put a beating on Philly tonight I think the Giants can lock 'em down early and often and we'll be scoring the same. We've taken big hits this year. BJ's already out, now I hear D-Ward ain't playing so it's up to Rubeun Droughns. Tonight will be an Eli game, he's gonna have to put up some numbers and I think he'll have over 300, with 3 TDs.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:35 PM   #1757
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL @ DAUNTE taunting the Dolphin fans.. classic.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #1758
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I think Cowboy fans have every right to be excited, no doubt.

----

Tonight though is a big game for my G-Men coming off that big comeback that no one seems to know about last week except us Giant fans. Still no respect, but I feel the media where they're coming from. I expect to put a beating on Philly tonight I think the Giants can lock 'em down early and often and we'll be scoring the same. We've taken big hits this year. BJ's already out, now I hear D-Ward ain't playing so it's up to Rubeun Droughns. Tonight will be an Eli game, he's gonna have to put up some numbers and I think he'll have over 300, with 3 TDs.
I can understand how people say we're not as good as we look so far but we have played very well this season. I hope you guys do put a beating on them. Its been a tough year so far with so many injuries so early for you guys

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #1759
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Naw they look mad good. Pretty scary. Surprised they Kept Romo in today. That offense when it clicks is very hard to control. But that first game the Giants showed we can contend with Dallas even with mutual injuries or not. It'd be dope to see maybe an NFC Title game Dallas v Giants or even Dallas v Philly or someone from the NFC East because our divison is the shits. Well I'm a hit up this Tampa Bay, Carolina game for a while.. those TB boys looking pretty good.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #1760
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Man, IDK what happened to the Panthers today, maybe the Eagles can bring my spirit back up.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:21 PM   #1761
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

you guys have so much talent, idk why you guys have done so bad recently

Old 09-30-2007, 07:24 PM   #1762
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Me neither man, I think it has to do something with the QB situation. But David Carr isn't shitty. IDK, I just found out Eagles don't have Westbrook and are also missing 4 other Pro bowlers.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:28 PM   #1763
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

colts keep smacking teams silly!! wow, a lot of playoff teams from last year fell the fuck off!!

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:29 PM   #1764
Storm
Vatican

hows jake delhome doing so far this season?, I guess it has to be something with the offense because you guys have a great defense

Old 09-30-2007, 07:36 PM   #1765
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
colts keep smacking teams silly!! wow, a lot of playoff teams from last year fell the fuck off!!
yea very true. Chicago(1-3), SD(1-3), Baltimore(2-2) all lost

Old 09-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #1766
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
hows jake delhome doing so far this season?, I guess it has to be something with the offense because you guys have a great defense
He's doing ok. He did ASS in the preseason. He's injured right now. The Giants are beating the Eagles 7-0 Damn.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #1767
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Panthers suck this year damn....They need to get DeAngelo Williams the ball more.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:27 PM   #1768
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Lovely day in football today.... NOBODY thought the Chiefs had a chance today and we took out the Chargers.... Plus the Donkeys lost, so now we tied for 1st in AFC West.....Now what bitches....

All i got to say is watch out for rookie WR #82 Dwayne Bowe, this cat is a monsta in the making, he is owning cbs right now....

CHIEEEEEEEEEEFFFFSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #1769
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

16-3.

How bout those Giants now Eric Unseen? Unseen because his team has lost 2 in a row!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:39 PM   #1770
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

4-0 Cowboys!!!

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote