news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-01-2007, 12:42 AM   #1771
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Boys gotta see the GMen one mo time in Dirty Jerz!

12 Sacks on ya ass McNabb yo where you at Queenof Poetry I'm callin yo ass out it's Week 4 what's really good?!

Gmen's next 3 games:

Atlanta
Miami
Jets

I'm thinking of a 5-2 thing going on.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:52 AM   #1772
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LT and Carson on the sidelines really pumped up that D... Osi said even if Westbrook played it wouldn't of matter lol I believe em.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #1773
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

12 Sacks on ya ass McNabb yo where you at Queenof Poetry I'm callin yo ass out it's Week 4 what's really good?!

Gmen's next 3 games:

Atlanta
Miami
Jets

oddly enough out of those 3 teams, atlantas playing the best, when on paper miami and NYJ are way better than ATL, but if the gmen keep playin d like that they'll go 5-2 no probs

osi is the man

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:23 AM   #1774
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Lovely day in football today.... NOBODY thought the Chiefs had a chance today and we took out the Chargers.... Plus the Donkeys lost, so now we tied for 1st in AFC West.....Now what bitches....

All i got to say is watch out for rookie WR #82 Dwayne Bowe, this cat is a monsta in the making, he is owning cbs right now....

CHIEEEEEEEEEEFFFFSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
yea I was a little surprised to see them win that game but SD is over-rated to me but still a good game for you guys. Did you see that catch he made last week?? it was amazing

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #1775
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Lovely day in football today.... NOBODY thought the Chiefs had a chance today and we took out the Chargers.... Plus the Donkeys lost, so now we tied for 1st in AFC West.....Now what bitches....

All i got to say is watch out for rookie WR #82 Dwayne Bowe, this cat is a monsta in the making, he is owning cbs right now....

CHIEEEEEEEEEEFFFFSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get too excited. My rested Jags are going to bend them over and rape them hard next week. Fred Taylor will get at least 130 yards rushing. Bowe will be lined up against Rasheen Mathis and will look like the rookie he is. It will be a blood bath.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #1776
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Gmen's next 3 games:

Atlanta
Miami
Jets

Yeah yeah yeah............I'll eat crow. They sucked.........I mean the offensive line needs to get balls and help McNabb out!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #1777
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
Don't get too excited. My rested Jags are going to bend them over and rape them hard next week. Fred Taylor will get at least 130 yards rushing. Bowe will be lined up against Rasheen Mathis and will look like the rookie he is. It will be a blood bath.
lmao well see bout that... last year we smashed yall at Arrowhead so get ready for another azz whoopin... LJ is finally bustin out & now that we got Kennison back plus D. Bowe and Gonzalez, thats alot of weaponz to deal with.. Both of our D s are nice too, should be a good game on the real....

Imma be @ this game... gonna be hype I cant wait!!!
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:42 PM   #1778
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Naw QOP that ain't good enough BOW DOWN!

Old 10-01-2007, 02:06 PM   #1779
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn...............u really want a sista to work!

Ha!

Old 10-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #1780
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Hehehe.

Yep.

I won't have my pants pulled down or anything when you bow down, though. :P

Old 10-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #1781
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh my...............u dirty bird!

LOL

Old 10-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #1782
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I swore I saw someone doing the dirty bird after they sacked McFlab last night. I can't believe David Fakers got 3 points for ya'll. Oh well, the Smeagles are done for. I'll see ya'll at Pinkin Slifancial Field next month or so.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #1783
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Yeah yeah whatever.......we got a bye man and we r gonna reboot............u comin to a game?

Old 10-01-2007, 02:29 PM   #1784
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Haha, I wish.. I was surprised when I heard tics were available to last night.. ha.. I stay in So. Fla though I've never been to the Meadowlands, not even my pops, but he did go to see Fran Tarkenton play when the G-Men were at Yankee Stadium.. I know I know I gotta see my BOYS! It sucks cuz I was gonna get ticks to the Dolphin/Giants game!!! But...yeah..THEy just hada go to friggin LONDON..

If you send me a tick to the Philly/Giant game I'll gladly accept.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #1785
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL............yeah ok like I got that kind of $$$$............I am seeing 3 games this season and the tickets was like $1500.00 a piece for each game! I'm poor and black man.................