news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #1786
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL.. you're better off than me I can tell ya that much.. 1500 a piece? We could fix some windows.. fix some toilets/sinks...fix the hot water.. fix the AC and shit for all that baby! Hehe.. but ya have fun.. I can see you dressed up like those chicks in that Giants commercial.. wooeyy.. Im out tho Peace gotta run! GO BIG BLUE!
Old 10-01-2007, 03:15 PM   #1787
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
lmao well see bout that... last year we smashed yall at Arrowhead so get ready for another azz whoopin... LJ is finally bustin out & now that we got Kennison back plus D. Bowe and Gonzalez, thats alot of weaponz to deal with.. Both of our D s are nice too, should be a good game on the real....

Imma be @ this game... gonna be hype I cant wait!!!
LOL I was just fucking with ya. Actually I think this will be a close game. Jags were playing good football before the bye. I'm just hoping they can pick up where they left off.

I'm damn jealous that you get to be there for it!!!! Being Canadian and short on funds I've only had the chance to see 2 NFL games.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:52 PM   #1788
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

Ooooossssiiiiiiiiii

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:33 AM   #1789
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

6 sacks, Damn!. One shy of the record. Its funny too because a couple of days ago the NFL Network were showing a top ten records that will never be broken and Derek Thomas record was one of them

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #1790
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
16-3.

How bout those Giants now Eric Unseen? Unseen because his team has lost 2 in a row!
lol, its all good man, we've competed until the end in all our games, damn-near beat the Colts. After watching the shit that has been Texans football for the last six years or so, I'll taking competing until the end vs. the "shit, this game is over!" by the 2nd quarter type thing. We're on our way

Once Johnson gets back in the game I think we'll take a lot of people by surprise. Schaub's proven to be the real deal at QB. I feel sorry for the Panther fans having to watch Carr now. Enjoy those dump off passes for 3 yards all day long.

btw Cowboys taking the NFC this year to face the Patriots. I'm going to see the preview two weeks from now. Its gonna be an amazing game. When that crowd is getting rowdy as a muthafucka, just remember I'll be atleast partly responsible.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:36 PM   #1791
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Aaron. Ross.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #1792
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Ya'll gotta see that Plaxico Burress Touchdown...holy shit did that dude get worked.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #1793
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bears wreck shop on the previously undefeated Packers, in Green Bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:12 AM   #1794
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lets talk Best Defense in the League guys.

I'm thinking Giants.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:25 AM   #1795
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Bears wreck shop on the previously undefeated Packers, in Green Bay.
that was to be expected since green bay hasn't gone 5-0 since the late 60's.

ahh, colts are 5-0 after stomping the bucs into the ground, even with as many injuries as we had, but they were short at running back as well.

colts: 5-0
patriots: 5-0

this is shaping up to be the game of the year. i am glad it is being played here.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:10 PM   #1796
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

am thinking the cowboys win by at least 20 points today

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #1797
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

uhhh ::clears throat::

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #1798
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bills over the Cowboys tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #1799
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^not a chance, even if it starts out a trap game, Dallas' got way too much firepower to stay down to a team as lame as the Bills.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #1800
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

wowsers the cowboys are feeling big rye now...I don't think the bills are going to beat them.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote