news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-22-2007, 10:25 PM   #1891
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Dont Want The Giants To Look Past Miami But Man I Cant Wait For The Rematch With The Cowboys. The D-line Is Beasting On Teams Right Now Osi 8 Sacks And Tuck Has 7 And He's Not Even Starting. Eli Is Really Startin To Look Like He's Gonna Get Over His Inconsistent Play He Showed Flashes In The Past But Now He's Sustaining It Troughout The Game More. Oh And The O-line Is Beasting Maybe More Then The D-line I Think There Serious This Year No Drop Off In The Second Half If Theres No Injuries.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:20 PM   #1892
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
The Dolphins are bad.. but they're gonna beat the Jets/Bills.

And the Rams..? They got Bulger back, so they'll get a few wins under the belt.

miami might beat the jets but i dont think they will beat buff omg i have to watch the bills games cuz i live in that area and every week some one on that team gets hurt and is out for the year

the rams will win about 1 game this year i know mark is back and is one of the top qbs but with out pace there line is weak and not having jackson hurts a lot

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:23 PM   #1893
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

the bills really should be 4-2 even with all their injuries. anyway, colts handled business tonight and this upcoming pats game is really going to be some shit to watch. i'm still saying colts' d will shut down the pats just enough to squeek out a close victory.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:24 PM   #1894
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
I Dont Want The Giants To Look Past Miami But Man I Cant Wait For The Rematch With The Cowboys. The D-line Is Beasting On Teams Right Now Osi 8 Sacks And Tuck Has 7 And He's Not Even Starting. Eli Is Really Startin To Look Like He's Gonna Get Over His Inconsistent Play He Showed Flashes In The Past But Now He's Sustaining It Troughout The Game More. Oh And The O-line Is Beasting Maybe More Then The D-line I Think There Serious This Year No Drop Off In The Second Half If Theres No Injuries.

the giants have one of the best d-lines in football vs the pass man i really wish the vikings would have signed plexico when he was a free agent he want to play with culpepper but the vikings were fucking dumb and did not sign him now we are like the last ranked team when it comes to wide outs

Old 10-22-2007, 11:27 PM   #1895
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
the bills really should be 4-2 even with all their injuries. anyway, colts handled business tonight and this upcoming pats game is really going to be some shit to watch. i'm still saying colts' d will shut down the pats just enough to squeek out a close victory.
they should have beat denver and dallas this year i think edwards is going to be good

Old 10-23-2007, 12:56 AM   #1896
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

If Will Allen steps on the field for the Fins this week.. we'll be aight.

Ronnie was their only glimmer on Offense. Without him they have absolutely no threat in the running game although Jessie Chattman was praised by Cameron bigtime. We should have a field day on Cleo Lemon.. AND they just got rid of Chambers? Shit.. this is going to be a breeze game and I never say that. Our offense may struggle early, if anything. Our defense will keep this game in check in case the Fins do decide to show up in London.

Giants are gonna play Dallas for first place after the Bye. They're off this week, then play at Philly.. so who knows we may even be 1 game ahead when we play em in Week 10.

Like I said earlier in the year that stretch of three straight division games could take a big toll on the Dallas Cowboys.

Does anyone know if or when Terry Glenn is coming back?
Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 AM   #1897
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^He's coming back but not sure when, should be within the next two or three weeks.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:36 AM   #1898
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

hope the pats and colts stay unbeaten for their matchup on november 4th. its gonna be a mother...
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:55 AM   #1899
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
hope the pats and colts stay unbeaten for their matchup on november 4th. its gonna be a mother...
Your the second person who said that..........I'm watching and reviewing teams
Old 10-23-2007, 03:59 PM   #1900
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I think it will be the Colts who stay undefeated Peyton is tired of hearing about brady and the pats.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:06 PM   #1901
hectis
Vic

that is going to be a great game but the pats will win

Old 10-25-2007, 08:28 AM   #1902
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Ok, this week I have 60 dollars on these teams.....

Colts
Chargers
Titans
Giants
New England
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:08 PM   #1903
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^straight up or with the spread??

Old 10-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #1904
The 13th Jewel
Swords Master

The 13th Jewel grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to The 13th Jewel Send a message via Yahoo to The 13th Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Ok, this week I have 60 dollars on these teams.....

Colts
Chargers
Titans
Giants
New England
if all those teams lose, you'll be in baddd shape. unlikely though, Giants play Dolphins(my team), you know were bad right now. Real bad.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:56 PM   #1905
Visionz
The People's Champ

^that's an understatement no matter how you state it.

Dolphins could go 0-16