news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-24-2005, 08:07 AM   #181
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: NFL Thread

go ravens
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 02:16 AM   #182
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

check it out...and then lets talk amongst ourselves....give your opinions

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

This is fox's ratings on the teams....not sure I agree with it all...but not bad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck

What's everyone's opinion on Roethlisberger? Sophomore Slump? I hope not, but who knows...
Somphmore slump is mentioned in the fox ranking....but....and I CANT believe Im gonna go and boost any Steelers fan.......I think he has a lot going for him...one of a kind....he has a certain look in his eye...that is why I like him. Hopefully (for you) he will step up now that his team is going to need him even more...he's got potential to be one of the greats, but he has a lot to prove! Good thing he is a big guy and can hopefully take some hits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Deini
first game of the new season ATL gonna stomp the Eagles at the Dome ya heard.
Stomp em! Stomp em! Get em! Get em! Kill Phill

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 02:22 AM   #183
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I don't understand how some of these teams fall so far when there was no changes to their team.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:10 PM   #184
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04
I don't understand how some of these teams fall so far when there was no changes to their team.
Yeah...I kind of thought the same thing...but I guess they are trying to say that no changes is somewhat of a downfall...i guess....did you watch the pre-season game against Seattle rynmur04...and I thought I remember you being rynmur05...or was I just hella baked that day??

Old 08-25-2005, 07:14 PM   #185
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Na, prob half baked, lol. The game was suppose to be tivoed but somebody fucked with it so I only got to see the second half. How did our first string look? I heard Keyshawn was running his mouth about how Ware needs to stop acting like that was a pro bowl performance because it was only pre season. Which is true, but you shouldn't hate on your teammates like that.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:36 PM   #186
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04
Na, prob half baked, lol. The game was suppose to be tivoed but somebody fucked with it so I only got to see the second half. How did our first string look? I heard Keyshawn was running his mouth about how Ware needs to stop acting like that was a pro bowl performance because it was only pre season. Which is true, but you shouldn't hate on your teammates like that.
First string defense looked pretty tight considering they are still adjusting to the new 3-4 defense. In both of the games our inside linebackers have been pretty suspect, especially against the pass. Hard to tell though, because Parcells doesnt show much during the pre-season and saves exotic schemes and blitz packages for the regular season. We play both Arizona and Seattle in the regular season, so we obviously didnt want to show them much.

Offense...Julius progressed a lot from the first game and should be ready when the games count. Much like Emmitt, Julius saves his good stuff for the regular season, so I am excited about that. We havent thrown one pass to Terry Glenn yet, because Bledsoe and Glenn being former team mates can play catch all day if they'd like. So we are working on the chemistry between Bledsoe and the other recievers.

Ware had one of the most impressive first quarters, I have ever seen, pre-season or not. The big boy can run and was raved for his interception, especially since he is not used to having to make those kind of plays (first interception since high school).

I havent heard a lick about that Keyshawn comment...where did you hear that? I would have thought I would have caught word of something like that by now. Post me some info on that if you got it.

Yay Football!!!!
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2005, 02:56 AM   #187
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

It was on ESPN the next day after the game. I'm glad they're not blowing it up, like the stupid ass T.O. or Randy Moss thing. Anyways thanks for the knowledge on how our team is doing.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:19 AM   #188
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

Falcons gonna go further where they left off last season.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 05:11 AM   #189
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Superbowl? LOLOLOLOL
Old 08-27-2005, 03:25 PM   #190
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah the Niners are looking real good in preseason they seem to have come together as a team the defense looks sharp the offense has its moments we shall see this season it looks interesting...oh yeah BTW haahahaaa the Raiders lost again but I think collins was drinking because he just kept fumbling the ball
Old 08-27-2005, 03:42 PM   #191
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

sorry to get off the subject but who else here thinks the baltimore ravens should start kordell stewart at quaterback
Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 06:30 PM   #192
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes63
sorry to get off the subject but who else here thinks the baltimore ravens should start kordell stewart at quaterback
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT WANT KORDELL STEWART QUATERBACKING YOUR TEAM.

I'm a Steelers fan, I know. He's a born loser, he can play good at times, but he's got an attitude problem and can't lead a team for shit.

Even though Kyle Boller sucks, you don't want Kordell Stewart playing.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:32 PM   #193
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Yeah the Niners are looking real good in preseason they seem to have come together as a team the defense looks sharp the offense has its moments we shall see this season it looks interesting...oh yeah BTW haahahaaa the Raiders lost again but I think collins was drinking because he just kept fumbling the ball
Who are the Niners startin at QB? I heard Alex Smith has been suckin (as I predicted, he's a product of the Genius Urban Meyer) and he wont start.

They still got Tim Rattay or whoever?
Old 08-27-2005, 06:44 PM   #194
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

Rattay is starting for the niners.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 06:53 PM   #195
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yay we one a 1 preseason game whoohoo even thos its just are 2nd and 3rd stings that play the whole game...

go ravens
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote