news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #1981
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well in the NBA, there are many non US teams such as the Toronto Raptors. In major league baseball, there are many non US teams such as the Toronto Blue Jays. In hockey, there are many non US teams such as the Montreal Canadians and the Quebec Nordiques. And in the NFL, there was a regular season game played in England this season. So that's why they are considered the world champions here in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #1982
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo fuck ya cowboy haters, cowboys gonna win

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #1983
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
Ummm I'm not from Dallas you idiot. So of course I'm rooting for the Giants.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #1984
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ha, i was speaking in plural as in more than just you, smart guy

Old 11-09-2007, 03:00 PM   #1985
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well they can speak for themselves Mr. cowboy lol.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:06 PM   #1986
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

lol we'll see than, i can respect the fact you supporting your home team, its just all these other cats callin' them "cowgirls", i mean come on, really? "cowgirls" is the best shit talk they can come up with..

Old 11-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #1987
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think the term 'America's Team' should be changed to 'American Redneck's team'

Quote:
Old 11-09-2007, 03:22 PM   #1988
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

funny they haven't played like 'America's Team' in long time, so thats where the the hate stems from? anyways they should change it to "mexico's team" i been to a few games and their is majority of my people there rather than white dudes

Old 11-09-2007, 03:23 PM   #1989
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
I enjoy NFL, and some other US sports, but I got a question for Americans that watch them:

Do you think it's pretty silly that they call the NFL champions 'The World Champions when it's not actually a competition open to foreign teams? And the same with calling it 'The World Series' in MLB.

When a team wins the football (or soccer to you!) Premiership in the UK, we call them the Premiership Champions, and they then play games against European opposition the next year (along with a few other teams that finished oin the top places in the Premiership) that have done very well in their respective countries leagues, and the winner is called the European Champion. And that all makes sense.

Calling yourself world champion without playing anyone from another country just seems rather daft, and really doesn't help America's rather dodgy image worldwide.

Not having a go, just never heard an American's take on it.
I think that the titles have a lot to do with the orgins of the sports themselves. Nowhere else in the world that I know of has pro football leagues. There is players from around the world in football but they come here to play. Same for baseball & the NBA. They may not be played on a world scale but the best players in the world come here to play. Plus all these leagues have around 30 teams in 'em. I know you probably got alot more soccer teams in Europe than that. We'd have to figure something else out if there were 80 football teams playing for the superbowl. But right now you win and you're "champions of the world".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
yes they are, first the win and then all these Giants fans in here cryin later. Our D is gonna be alot more improved over the first game and the offense is gonna be just as deadly. believe that.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #1990
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think the term 'America's Team' should be changed to 'American Redneck's team'
c'mon man, rednecks?? you ever notice dude wearin a cowboys jacket in the video for "Gin & Juice"? I'm sure there's alot of rednecks who love 'em but there's alot of non-redneck fans as well. Colts have to be the most whitebread team in the league. just look at their fans at games to see that

Old 11-09-2007, 03:38 PM   #1991
check two
N.I.

lol NFL Europe kicks ass.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #1992
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

if it was 1994 i would be a cowboy hater. its not. so im a patroits hater
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #1993
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I used to not like them but I respect them so much for what they've done

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #1994
Visionz
The People's Champ

YOU COULD FUCK AROUND AND GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU IN THE PLAYOFF TOO

Old 11-11-2007, 06:36 PM   #1995
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Good game by both but we ended up winning =D

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote