news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-06-2007, 12:44 AM   #2086
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them? lol And what's up with the Vikings two big blowout wins in a row?
Don't buy in to Minnesotta they're suspect. ELI gave them 1 of those games. And Detroit? They've been pretenders. I still think Vikes will make the playoffs. But.. they'll get beat down by Seattle.

I'm just thinking about that gay shit ESPN would do with Kitna's face and his win meter. I doubt we see that again this year.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:49 AM   #2087
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Yo Dirty
My nigga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
If The Giants Make The Playoffs Which Looks Pretty Good At This Point Who You Want To Play The Seahawks Or The Bucs?

I Think Giants Can Probably Beat Both But I Think Seatlle Is Tougher Place To Play And A Longer Plane Ride Then Tampa So I'm Pullin More For Tampa Bay Get Some Revenge On Garcia For Last Year.
Yeah you ain't lying about the plane ride.. I don't like that and especially with Lawrence Tynes LOL.. you remember '05.. BUT I still would like to whoop Seattle for '05 and also last year they PUNKED us in their house. I know you remember both them times.

With that said I probably would want to face Tampa since it's just down I-95 and we'd be able to get some better practicing in. Especially since Seattle will probably have some shitty rain going on, haha.

It don't matter to me really like you said I think we CAN beat either, it just all depends. I'm just hoping we get this victory this week, you know McNabbs back and Westbrook is always a beast vs the Giants.. but didn't we fuck McNabb up after his 500 yard 10 TD game vs Detroit? Hahaha.. peace.

P.S... I aint givin up on Eli just yet. Fuck the haters.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #2088
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them?
....they remembered that they're the lions?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #2089
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
I feel bad for the Lions lately. What the heck's been going on with them?
Feel bad?? Thats what the Lions get. Kitna talks alot of shit. The Giants shut him up real quick lol. The Lions are frauds and now they are being exposed.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #2090
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I had a dream. in my dream . the stellers defeated the patroits. 16=11.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #2091
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The vikings are playing pretty good and might make the playoffs
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:10 AM   #2092
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
I had a dream. in my dream . the stellers defeated the patroits. 16=11.
I always have dreams of games. Most of them, they're right.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:11 AM   #2093
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
The vikings are playing pretty good and might make the playoffs
Correction. Adrian Peterson is playing REALLY good. Tell the dude to stop abusing the Highlight Stick because that shit's unfair.

But they should make it, easy last 4 games.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:12 AM   #2094
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

What happens to Rex sucks.. but it only puts the puncuation on one, shitty ass career.

In other words.. has anyone heard Chad Mortneson's rumor that Eli has been playing with a seperated shoulder. If so, he's a soldier.

Old 12-09-2007, 03:10 PM   #2095
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

None of you have any idea what it is like to be a Lions fan
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #2096
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Touchdown!! 28-27 Dallas. This has been a really good game

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #2097
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

there is no GOD. cowboys win and patroits probally will win. I repeat there is no GOD.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:57 PM   #2098
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Dallas Cowboys 2007 Nfc East Champions!!!! 12-1

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #2099
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son View Post
Dallas Cowboys 2007 Nfc East Champions!!!! 12-1
chea

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:42 PM   #2100
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
chea
Finally an NFC EAST Championship comes back to the COWBOYS!! YEAH!!!

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Last edited by num2son; 12-11-2007 at 07:43 AM.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote