news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-28-2007, 08:14 AM   #2191
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Problem is...............as an Eagle fan we hate the Giants and Cowboys.............so hopefully it won't be either of them against the Patriots b/c then I don't know what I am going to do...............

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:48 AM   #2192
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Problem is...............as an Eagle fan we hate the Giants and Cowboys.............so hopefully it won't be either of them against the Patriots b/c then I don't know what I am going to do...............
You root for the Giants...thats what you do.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #2193
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
I actually like the Eagles when it comes to the Cowboys... it's the Cowboys that I can't stand. Giants have handled the Eagles in the past. We've got a longer trackrecord I believe. But the Cowboys have always, and I mean always, punked the Giants. I don't really think we've EVER beaten them in the playoffs. And this year could be the year where we play them in the Divisional Round.. that's really all I want from the G-Men this year. KNock off the fucking Cowgirls..

And yeah nice sig, Quiet.. too bad you guys want McFadden and have no faith in Marion Barber.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:22 PM   #2194
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I have no idea why other cowboys fans want him. Yeah, he's a great prospect but "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". We have barber and jones, why try getting another rb when we can improve in other areas that need improvement. And yea thanks, you can use the jacobs/shockey sig if you want.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #2195
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Naw I'm straight.. good looks tho.. and yeah I agree about don't fix it.. I mean Barber's an absolute beast.. I look at him like a mini-Jacobs.. and Jones I always thought could be their BEST RB.. but I'uno what happened there. Cowboys are fine in the running game.. Jerry is just the George Steinbreinner of the NFL and he wants the absolute BEST pieces.. can't blame him.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:42 PM   #2196
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

True, I never thought about that.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:01 PM   #2197
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The NFC is so weak this year. Honestly, the Giants if they had a better QB could make it to the Super Bowl but Manning will cost them. Watch.
Dallas has a great offense but their defense is suspect.
Green Bay is solid all around.....I like their chances better than anyone else.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:02 PM   #2198
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Man whatever............there's always next year!
If you played fantasy football and you had Brian Westbrook, you cleaned house this year!
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #2199
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
hey why you and others assuming the patroits are gona go to the big dance.

hello there ever heard of the colts, chargers. heck even the jags have a good chance at knocking out the pats.

well i hope all this focus on the patroits will be an advantage to the colts.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #2200
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That would be funny if the Cowboys stumbled against the Seahawks once again in the playoffs. Though, if one of Romo's girlfriend's of the week was at the game, his teammates and Cowboys fans can blame the loss on her. What a lame way to own up to a loss. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #2201
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so the giants might beat the pats and the vikings already beat the giants (easily) so hands down the vikings are the best team in the nfl
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:27 PM   #2202
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Looks like the Pats are the best football team ever
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:36 PM   #2203
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well this is the fourth time that a team has gone undefeated during a NFL season. So it's still a little early to call them the best of all time. lol

Quote:
Old 12-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #2204
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if they win 3 more games then u can say that but lets say they do win the super bowl this year then is brady maybe the greatest QB of all time? does this make bill elichick the greatest hc of all time?
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:47 PM   #2205
check two
N.I.

And will that make the Patriots cheerleaders the greatest of all time also? Great, another boring week on ESPN where they try and compare the Patriots to good teams from the past, and decide who might have won.

Quote: