news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #211
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: NFL Thread

anyone want to hear some funny stories about Me and Edwin Mulitalo from the Ravens???
Old 08-30-2005, 02:27 PM   #212
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
anyone want to hear some funny stories about Me and Edwin Mulitalo from the Ravens???

go for it...

S-CORP VETERAN
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 02:41 PM   #213
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

alright... itbwas the year of 1990 we where in the 10th grade
Edwin and I got out of school early and went to my house, I lived two blocks away.. As we entered no one was home so I told Edwin lets check out these magazines...I had a box worth of Hustlers from my dad's stash spread out in the living room floor....Edwin said will we get in trouble I said No no ones coming home at this time... Edwin an I were browseing thru these adult mags when all of a sudden my MOM comes home I hear her trying to unlock the door so I used the little chain to stop her she could still see in and she said what are you guys doing hear take trhese to your room Ben and dont tell your father so I collected them together and went to my room in the back of the house when I looked at Edwin he had a mortified expression on his face he was red and embarrassed and he snuck out my back door....

well thats just one I have many like when we first met
Old 08-30-2005, 03:19 PM   #214
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

hahahaha, next time i see him ill ask him if he knows big ben from wtc
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:19 PM   #215
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

keep em coming ben. or make a thread like gravey

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:30 PM   #216
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtadas
The Bears are about to take over this season...Orton to Muhammad: you're gonna be seeing a lot of that shit this season, yo...Cedric Benson kills any other halfback in that draft, and Thomas Jones is pretty dope as well...GO BEARS! WOOO! FUCK THE PACKERS!
Go Bears, they got like 6 University of Florida players on their team. BUT WHY DOES REX ALWAYS GET HURT??

He wouldve been better than Orton, fuck that fag Orton. Grossman beat the Packers last year! If Rex didn't get hurt, yall might have made the playoffs.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:07 PM   #217
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerie Theories
Any raiders fans in this bitch?
yeah
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:04 PM   #218
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Deini
lol xtadas keep on dreaming, maybe next season.
Ah, quit hatin'...ay Deini...

U MAD?

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:06 PM   #219
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
just picked my self up a ravens jersy r. lewis............the real shit ..not the fake printed shit haha
nice, the black ones? when they wear all black it looks tight.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:34 PM   #220
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozer
hahahaha, next time i see him ill ask him if he knows big ben from wtc
If U did what you should say is do you remember BENIDO fromBENJAMIN FRANKLIN MIDDLE SCHOOL & JEFFERSON HIGH
Old 08-31-2005, 04:55 PM   #221
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

haha alright
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 12:32 AM   #222
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/1/quartense_music.htm
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 03:59 PM   #223
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Saints are DEFINITELY winning the super bowl THIS year.

Right now NOLA needs help, but when the Saints go undefeated, the rest of the league gonna need help. Fuck a hurricane.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 06:54 PM   #224
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk
Saints are DEFINITELY winning the super bowl THIS year.

Right now NOLA needs help, but when the Saints go undefeated, the rest of the league gonna need help. Fuck a hurricane.
Well...you just may be right...in fact...other than the Cowboys...that is the team I would really like to see win this year...

9-11 seemed to inspire the Patriots to take care of business...your Saints may have some serious inspiration and drive after all this crazy stuff that is happening there... mad props to the Saints for keeping their heads up and dealing with the situation like true men...I honestly hope that they do well.

Love to your team and your town Sakk!

Oh and BB....funny, funny story! Good thing your a man now and you can get your perv on whenever you want! For all we know, he was scarred for life by that situation, that is some awkward shit when youre young!

I think Cowboys are almost done working things out to sign Peerless Price...yeah.. I know...he hasnt really shown a whole lot...and last thing we really need is another mediocre reciever...but Im keepin some good hope on that deal.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 07:24 PM   #225
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Yea, I saw they were trying to pick up Price, hmm number 3 or 4 receiver? I'm not saying Johnson or Glenn are the greatest but c'mon Peerless Price? Anyways does anyone know if the Saints are going to play the entire season in San Antonio?