news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #2251
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

yep yep, Good pitt/jac game.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #2252
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Congrats to the Seahawks, I underestimated them. Their defense was coming up strong.

Also, a big win for the Jaguars. What a game there at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #2253
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Yea, especially on 4th down when Jaguars had to get the first down to continue the game or loose.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #2254
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Jacksonville vs. New England
San Diego vs. Indianapolis
New York vs. Dallas
Seattle vs. Green Bay
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:25 PM   #2255
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That was a close call in that Chargers/Titans game when it looked like the Chargers were stopped on fourth and goal. I thought the refs were going to blow the whistle when LT was originally stopped. If the Titans had taken over then, I think they might have won. Though, Young didn't seem to throw many passes over 5 years. I think LT and Rivers are going to be throwing temper tantrums next week.

My picks for next week:

Jacksonville over New England
Indianapolis over San Diego
New York over Dallas
Green Bay over Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #2256
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
That was a close call in that Chargers/Titans game when it looked like the Chargers were stopped on fourth and goal. I thought the refs were going to blow the whistle when LT was originally stopped. If the Titans had taken over then, I think they might have won. Though, Young didn't seem to throw many passes over 5 years. I think LT and Rivers are going to be throwing temper tantrums next week.

My picks for next week:

Jacksonville over New England
Indianapolis over San Diego
New York over Dallas
Green Bay over Seattle
jacksonville over new england seems like it could happen
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #2257
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

If the patriots don't win it all the whole season was a waste.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #2258
Killah Tek

Killah Tek grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
i dont know about all that, but the Titans probably should of threw Collins in there oh well maybe next time. and the Chargers have a good history against the Colts so i wouldnt doubt them out.

my picks for next week:

Jags > Pats

Chargers > Colts

Cowboys > Giants

Seahawks > Packers
Killah Tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:36 AM   #2259
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

well my team lost. too bad i really couldnt get in to the game. better luck next time. go any one but dallas and new england
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:03 AM   #2260
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
His name is Eli Manning. All the idiotic NY media and retard fans made this guy out to be some great player or the second coming of Peyton when pretty much everyone who watched him in college knew he sucked. NY fans know nothing about college football cuz there are no teams worth a shit there.

If the Giants had a better QB, they'd be a better team. But they bought into the BS hype that was Eli Manning.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:04 AM   #2261
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

with the giants road record now being 9-1, they have one hell of a shot at upsetting dallas next week. i still have to go with dallas on this one.

my picks:

colts over the chargers
cowboys over the giants
green bay over seattle
in a huge upset - jags over the pats

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #2262
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Wow I'm shocked you all are picking the Jags. Let's slow down there a bit lol. I think it's going to be a great game but the Pats are winning this. It's going to be Pats vs. Colts in the AFC championship.

It was a great win for the Giants and I really feel they got a good shot at beating Dallas. They have all the momentum.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:47 AM   #2263
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

3rd Times A Charm Fuck The Cowboys. Giants Are A Scary Team Right Now Hitting On All Cylindars And Eli Playing Well Giants Are Gonna Be Tough To Beat. I Cant Believe Its The First Time There Playin In The Playoffs Should Be A Great NFC East Battle Cant Wait.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:11 PM   #2264
Storm
Vatican

We shall see who wins, it's set up to be one freat game though and I get to watch it in HDtv. WOHOOO! lol

Old 01-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #2265
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
I Cant Believe Its The First Time There Playin In The Playoffs Should Be A Great NFC East Battle Cant Wait.
Yeah I was surprised as well... I think it will be a great battle and a great game for both fans of the teams.. the Giants/Cowboys isn't as big as Cowboys/Redskins but people sleep on this rivalry.. G-Men got the momentum and Eli is playing with some confidence. I think our defense is ten times better than theirs.

Front 7 = Giants
DBs = Tossup
Running game = Giants
QB = Tossup
Wideouts = Tossup
Special Teams = Giants
Speed = Giants

And the 3rd time is a charm.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote